Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree10Likes
  • 4 Post By Driesy77
  • 1 Post By aussievapes
  • 2 Post By T7x
  • 3 Post By Fatman

Thread: My local dealer gone....

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hobart
    Posts
    638

    My local dealer gone....

    For those who aren't aware (and I wasn't till yesterday) John moved to Noosaville about 3 months ago

    No more late night supermarket car park meetings for me

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Killarney Vale Central Coast
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by limbot View Post
    For those who aren't aware (and I wasn't till yesterday) John moved to Noosaville about 3 months ago

    No more late night supermarket car park meetings for me
    What a we talking here? Rock? Whack? Smack? Coke? Crack? Lol
    Mushman, fifthflo, necro and 1 others like this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Quakers Hill NSW
    Posts
    3,733
    I wish I had a local dealer of 3.6mg nic for doublers
    Jeff
    Driesy77 likes this.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hobart
    Posts
    638
    Quote Originally Posted by Driesy77 View Post
    What a we talking here? Rock? Whack? Smack? Coke? Crack? Lol
    That's what it felt like sometimes. It'd be 9,10,11 o'clock at night when I was picking up the kids from work. John would walk up with this bag of goodies and start dishing them out to me............

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    10
    Hi There,
    I can post my ecigs to anywhere in Australia and I only charge $10.00 for overnight tracked express post. Please feel free to call me on 0415689975 or visit my website very rude to link in a vendors thread
    I am happy to help
    Last edited by Fatman; 09-12-13 at 09:09 PM. Reason: read the forum rules

  6. #6
    T7x
    T7x is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Irene C View Post
    Hi There,
    I can post my ecigs to anywhere in Australia and I only charge $10.00 for overnight tracked express post. Please feel free to call me on 041xxxxxxx or visit my website e-Cigarettes -link disabled - electronic cigarette specialist from Brisbane
    I am happy to help
    Someone get me a forklift, those prices are a little high for me to reach.
    Last edited by Fatman; 15-05-17 at 09:27 PM. Reason: link disabled
    phat hk and Northerner like this.




  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,689
    Why only the cig-alikes Irene ? Why no gen 2 or 3 stuff?




    Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

    Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central Vic,up near the Murray
    Posts
    18,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Irene C View Post
    Hi There,
    I can post my ecigs to anywhere in Australia and I only charge $10.00 for overnight tracked express post. Please feel free to call me on 0415689975 or visit my website very rude to link in a vendors thread
    I am happy to help
    Irene , welcome to AVF , but be warned this forum does not exist so people can spam in it ... if you have a product or shop , post it in the Vendor General subforum ... it is the ultimate in rudeness to cut in on an approved vendors thread with your own link !!!
    I am going to move your other post there , but be warned this is a frst and last warning ... further SPAM outside of your thread which is now in Vendor General , and you will be banned , no ifs or buts !
    The rules are in a link in my signature .
    Hairy-mic, jlmanos and flyingfox12 like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

    Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011


    AVF Rules , Read and understand them

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Anywhere I hang my coat up
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    Why only the cig-alikes Irene ? Why no gen 2 or 3 stuff?
    Would not touch the cig-alikes with a 40' barge pole. cig-alikes are the things that are causing all sorts of hassles with legislation. Vapes should not resemble cigarettes. Vaping is not smoking.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Anywhere I hang my coat up
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Irene , welcome to AVF , but be warned this forum does not exist so people can spam in it ... if you have a product or shop , post it in the Vendor General subforum ... it is the ultimate in rudeness to cut in on an approved vendors thread with your own link !!!
    I am going to move your other post there , but be warned this is a frst and last warning ... further SPAM outside of your thread which is now in Vendor General , and you will be banned , no ifs or buts !
    The rules are in a link in my signature .
    Good on you FM Hate spammers get enough of them in my emails. Thanks be to God for Mail Washer Pro. Google it if any one is interested. Won't put a link here unless I too get accused of spamming. Bloody good program kicks the bejebus out of spam mail. No I do not own mail washer pro its a NZ company. All I can say is when you find a good thing tell others.
    Last edited by flyingfox12; 01-03-17 at 06:13 AM.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:54 PM.