Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Stoney

Thread: Ecigs Warehouse - slower than China

Ecigs Warehouse - slower than China

Anyone know if they're still in business? I feel like I've been ripped off haha damn!!

They're closed...

Don't order from them. They even went to the extent of removing twitter accounts, youtube accounts etc.

Maybe Stoney or Jato would know what really happend to them.. My theory is, Someone posted a thread about not receiving their dekang juicey peach liquid. They might of found this slanderous and got angry.. Nelly then kicks the bucket over it and rages?

Since that thread, nothing was heard from aleks or nelly... More consumers ordered and more orders weren't sent.
    Last edited by neofelis; 18-04-13 at 06:19 PM.

are people not getting orders ?
    I know they where slow but not not delivering at all.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

I ordered something from them in February and it took about 10 days to arrive in Brisbane but I gave them the benefit of the doubt you know, shipping error or missed order. But I have now been waiting on some batteries and cartos for about 3 weeks. When it didn't arrive after 7 days I placed an order with e-liquid which has now arrived.

Might stick with overseas suppliers now, was just trying to support the e-cig vendors here but it's hard with this kind of thing happening and pricing as well.

Oh well.

its just this vendor giving the rest of the locals a bad name at the moment.

the aussie vendors give outstanding service in general.
    308hjute likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Have waited 20 days, e-cig warehouse don't respond to emails, now chasing PayPal for my money back, very disappointed this was my first e-cig buy and ironically I get burnt.

Any recommendations for a decent start to vaping? Need Nico so should I buy the lot o/seas?