AussieVapers approved Vendor

New Product for E.W.A

Brand New Product
    E.W.A Drip Pump 1.5ml Smokey Clear Cart for 510 Attys
    Introducing the E.W.A Drip Pump clear cartridge solution!

We know you like your cart mods and we have brought to you another winning cartridge solution you can use with ANY of your favorite 510 atomizers!
    The E.W.A Drip Pump employs the use of a small plastic and easy to press button on the side which accelerates the eJuice through the batting that feeds your atomizer. Simply remove the top cap and fill with up to 1.5ml of eJuice then, primer pump the button 8-10 times or until you see a droplet or two of juice escaping the batting filler at the bottom. Insert the E.W.A Drip Pump on your atomizer and vape! When you start to sense any dry hits simply press the botton on the side a few more times (holding down for a second each time) to help re-feed fluid into your atomizer. Another user adds (that he has had success priming the atomizer with doing a button press a few times while doing a dry draw. (button not press )

smokey cart that looks good on your equipment and allows you to see your fluid level. Standard eGo cones slip over this easily.
    http://www.ecigswarehouse.com.au
    Use Discount code "aussievapers" for 5% off.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Here is a video to better explain the new previously unseen device.

http://www.ecigswarehouse.com.au
    Use Discount code "aussievapers" for 5% off.

Is there a trick to filling these? I'm filling from the top and 90% of the juice is just leaking straight out of the air passages at the bottom. I've only tried one type of juice so far, maybe it's too thin?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hilikus View Post
    Is there a trick to filling these? I'm filling from the top and 90% of the juice is just leaking straight out of the air passages at the bottom. I've only tried one type of juice so far, maybe it's too thin?
    You fill them from the bottom! The silicone plug has two little lugs to help you get hold.
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

AVF Regular
    here ya go!

CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

Thanks guys ...the cap on the mouth piece pops right off and I just assumed that was the top.