AussieVapers approved Vendor

Cisco BRIDGELESS ATOMIZERS NOW AVAILABLE

Well they are finally in all.

E.W.A are proud to bring you the Cisco bridgeless atomizer.

If you thought Cisco couldn't do them any better... we all stand corrected.

He has now made further improvements to an already market leading product.

All our cisco atties are from the latest batch with have a slightly protruding positive connecter nipple to improve compatibility with all devices.

Now he brings us the bridgeless atomizer which is a great match with the EWA drip pumps

The pump allows you to top up your coil with juice but the button allows you to control how much juice to give it.

Beside use with these pumps, if your an old school vapour like i am and drip no matter what addons come to the market then this is even more so the atomizer for you. It will direct your juice drops onto the coil as opposed to the sides in the std atty design and the vapor output is amazing. I guess no matter how many times i tell you how great the vapour production is on these bad boys and how much of a difference it is from other atomizer, even the std cisco atomizer you wont believe me... as usual So try them out.

Oh also the bridgeless have a gold band around the base like the riva style atty to easily distinguish the different atomizers.

Link for the New cisco bridgeless atomizers
    http://www.ecigswarehouse.com.au
    Use Discount code "aussievapers" for 5% off.

Ok ok.. I am gonna buy some.. you twisted my arm..

They better be fricken good though or I will be twisting more than your arm
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by light487 View Post
    Ok ok.. I am gonna buy some.. you twisted my arm..

They better be fricken good though or I will be twisting more than your arm
    And if you do, please post on ewechoob!
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

AVF Regular
    They are good...they are very good!

Even better than the legendary 306LR IMHO!
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

Got these today.. with the pump thingy..... do I remove the filler in the bottom..? It looks like that is designed for bridged atties rather than unbridged..

EDIT: Got it going (with the filler still in.. it seems to work regardless) and all I can say is.. Wow.. wow, wow, wow, wow, wow..

Great flavour. I agree with Slothy, it's like a LR306 but better.. great vapour and throat hit (from 11mg juice) too.. obviously this is just first impressions and will need to see how they hold up.. but yerh... very nice.

Using it on my ego 1000mah, so I am even more impressed by the performance because it means I can make use of my ego batteries again...

EDIT #2: Oh another good thing is that I can use the eGo atomiser cover (cone) with this. You have to put the atty without the drip-pump on first, screw on the cone and then push in the drip-pump.

EDIT #3: Have to be careful because you can quickly flood the atty if you push that little brass button on the drip-pump too much.. better to wait till you are getting the dry atty taste rather than trying to pre-empt it.
    Last edited by light487; 02-08-11 at 12:38 PM.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

These are great! I really like the draw compared to an LR306 and I'm getting more flavour too. With the eGo atomiser cover and a widemouth whistle tip, it's a great dripping setup.