Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WETBOX ARRIVAL

AussieVapers approved Vendor

WETBOX ARRIVAL

Hi all

Wetbox is now available and in stock at EWA.

http://www.ecigswarehouse.com.au/produc ... agesize=40

also white pcc cases

flat 905 tips.

701- cigars.
    http://www.ecigswarehouse.com.au
    Use Discount code "aussievapers" for 5% off.

Re: WETBOX ARRIVAL

Wetbox looks good, however seems a little overpriced for what it is to be honest. $80 for a small mod with a 3ml juice bottle and a blunt syringe, you include a cartomiser but no battery. I don't think I will buy it for that amount. $50 maybe.. or $60 if you included a battery.. but not $80.

I love the concept and I'm sure it works fine.. but it's just too much for what it is.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Thanks for your feedback light

Unfortunately there are only a number of places in the states that sell these.

They are $55USD overseas plus freight.

If we call freight $10 then thats $65USD. Convert that to AUD = $71.4721 AUD

So to be completely transparent

i make $8.5279 on each unit. and the customer gets it in 1-3 days as opposed to 1-2 weeks IF it is in stock which is quite rare.

Hope you can see. no ripping off here mate. barely scrapin by to try and get stuff to you all as cheap as i can.

Quote Originally Posted by EcigsWarehouse
    Thanks for your feedback light

Unfortunately there are only a number of places in the states that sell these.

They are $55USD overseas plus freight.

If we call freight $10 then thats $65USD. Convert that to AUD = $71.4721 AUD

So to be completely transparent

i make $8.5279 on each unit. and the customer gets it in 1-3 days as opposed to 1-2 weeks IF it is in stock which is quite rare.

Hope you can see. no ripping off here mate. barely scrapin by to try and get stuff to you all as cheap as i can.
    I know.. I know.. and I feel bad because you have probably invested a decent amount into this line.. I just was being honest. I love the design and stuff.. and if I didn't already own 4 or 5 mods, I'd definitely be looking at getting one.. but I just can't justify it...

dbn

Nelly, thanks for being honest but you didnt need to go and put your margins on here
    Although, IM GLAD to see a vendor bringing out products not PURELY for the profit margin but to keep us happy!
    keep it up dude.

No probs guys.

Just wanted to be nice and transparent here.

Not alot separates vendors these days.

I have no probs in releasing my cost to you all when required. At least now you all know im not here pouring oodles of cash into my personal safe at night lol.

And at least now i know what light is saying is that he thinks it is too expensive for a MOD in general. not too expensive for a WETBOX.

Its always great to get feedback from you guys. after all. you guys ARE the market and the experts.

I can't cater for you if i dont listen to you.

All your comments are welcome and i will try and treat it as constructive criticism to better EWA.

After all, if u blokes didnt speak your mind then i wouldn't know what i need to improve on

So thanks for taking the time to write in.

Once I get over the shock of it.. I might end up buying one anyway.. lol..

If only it came with a battery... would make a big difference to me..

You are a legend mate. Keep it up!!!

Also do you have any of the old carto's with the silver thread in stock? I cant seem to fill and refill these new ones properly.

dbn

Quote Originally Posted by light487
    Once I get over the shock of it.. I might end up buying one anyway.. lol..

If only it came with a battery... would make a big difference to me..
    Ok ill explain why this is better.

As to my point on IRC. $70 genuine eGo kit is the going price. NOW is the wetbox too expensive comparable to this mod?

Your argumenent? You get 2 batteries with the ego kit.

Batteries fail mate. when your batteries fail in an ego. You have NO MORE pv. The battery IS the PV. Game over. Bye Bye PV.

Sure it doesnt have as much "style", no fancy shine or led button ... but you are paying for a "device" not a battery. The ego is typically a $70 battery kit.

Although the Wetbox doesnt include batteries it does take 14500s ($5 for a 2 pack from DX?). 14500s are 900mah, this is bigger then the ego battery (650 mah). Taking non-proprietary batteries, it means when you go out with your wetbox all you need to take around is a battery the size of a AA (if in fact you think 900mah wont do you for the day).

When those batteries eventual fail YOU STILL HAVE YOUR DEVICE! bingo bango! buy some more 14500s and your set!

Still expensive "device" in comparison?

edit: forgot to mention the winnar for this mod. 3ml juice feeder no more brining a bottle of juice around! just squeeze and it tops up your carto!

Boz

Very very good point Deebs
    Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes

Use code "aussievapers" for 5% off your order

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast