Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

V2 cartos now in stock

V2 edition 2 cartos now in stock.

Black White Orange available.

http://www.ecigswarehouse.com.au/produc ... pack-black
    http://www.ecigswarehouse.com.au
    Use Discount code "aussievapers" for 5% off.

Re: V2 cartos now in stock

Yer.. I noticed these.. they are very different looking to the other ones. I don't think they would be compatible with the WetBox, will they? Based on the way the wetbox works, it doesn't seem like these would be compatible with that.. they will obviously fit on the 510 connection but the liquid seems to be put in the V2 cartos differently..
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Hi Light

Im with ya mate. i was quiet skeptical on the whole e2 carto and wetbox combo even after mildew said he checked and its fine but ive manned up and got it together and have been vaping off it for a while now its works quite well actually.

I like the v2/e2 cartos alot more than i thought i would. vaper is quiet warm as there isnt the filling etc in between with the wetbox i find i just give it a bit more of a quick full squirt as opposed to the slow consistent one i do with other normal cartos.

but yup works well together.

As ive only had it in no more than 30mins ill leave it together and keep playing with it and using it and see if anything pops up.

will update if i find anything else.

boz you got both e2 and wetty, give it a whirl and let the rest of us know what you think

Thanks. Please do keep us informed. It's just a bit of an unknown is all..

Just wanted to add my 2 cents here:
    I have been using the E2s for 3 weeks now.
    I will state right now that these are the first release batch and some improvements(?) have been made since then.

The biggest problem I have had with these is the electrical connection. They simply don't work on the majority of my batteries.,
    Failures so far:
    2 Indulgences (2nd version end caps and 3rd version)
    2 Rivas (works on another 2 most of the time)
    2 homebuilt box mods (connectors from HG)
    3 Mega 510 batteries
    2 901-510 adapters
    3 standard 510 batteries.

Having said that. they have worked on a few other batteries. Sorry I can't be more specific about where the standard 510 batteries came from. Too many suppliers and I didn't label each individual battery with it's own specific service log.

I should also point out that I like my juices on the thick side. I use 100% VG (where possible) and I don't like to water it down. That's just me and that's what I am going to stick with. These cartos don't even come close to wicking juice that thick. I accept that. Apparently this has been worked on and improved in later revisions.

Another issue is that there is no easy way to fill them. You either need to use a syringe (didn't work for me anyway) or you need to disassemble them.

The way that I use them is that I have removed the outer and inner caps and use them purely as dripping atomisers.
    Used this way they produce the best and cleanest flavour I have experienced on any device. I have pulled out a lot of juices I had previously rejected and they have been given new life. Much better than any other atty or carto (I have quite the diverse collection.)
    I have been using the same carto for a week now and haven't seen any reduction in performance or quality.

The manufacturer is supposedly fixing the connection issues but I haven't seen any evidence that this has actually happened yet.

In summary, These are very good but I would only recommend them to an experienced user. If you don't have a range of batteries to play around with and if you don't like getting "down and dirty" with your equipment, perhaps wait till these get better. BUT if you like to have a fiddle, check them out. They aren't the "End Game" but you can see it from here.

Yer.. I've had issues with both cartos and LR510 atomisers fitting on to some batteries. For example, the SD MkI will not accept anything other than a stock standard 510 but my passthrough will accept either, as will my adapter from 901-to-510. The cartos and LR510 attys, that I have tried at least, are a fraction of a millimetre too wide.. they start to thread (screw on) but then it quickly becomes too tight to go any further.

still on the wetty -E2 combo

working quite well still.

can really tell after you give it a squirt as the flavour and warmth is quite apparent.

so far a good working combo

Nelly

Boz

Quote Originally Posted by EcigsWarehouse
    still on the wetty -E2 combo

working quite well still.

can really tell after you give it a squirt as the flavour and warmth is quite apparent.

so far a good working combo

Nelly
    I second that
    Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes

Use code "aussievapers" for 5% off your order

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

I'll grab some next payday then

dbn

mm so are you saying that the squirt of juice from a wetbox wets the atty? or does it just refill the tank! very curious.
    been using one all day and yeh, had the dry burnt taste while driving as i was chain vaping. give it time to wick and off you go again.

While out (which is why i use cartos) it works beautifully. I tend not to chain vape when i go out as i am preoccupied. holds more juice and its like bringing a 6v device with you. The warm vapor is VERY lovely and yes, WTF. it produces better flavors then my straight attys.

I thought i would find it useless dripping to these as it would defeat the purpose of a carto and i might as well use an atty, but im about ready to give up LR attys for these things.

AH YES. grouse, WTF! did not work with my manual 510 batteries (original joye) but it did work with auto 510 (dse)... QQ! have yet to try on other devices but i sure as hell hope these work on the ego.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast