Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    All jokes and shit aside.. why is Cisco coming here to a public forum and doing this (ie. hanging out the dirty washing) rather than taking the issue up with the vendor directly???

Very, very poor form even if he is the real deal.

Maybe things are done a little differently where he comes from.. but this is not there. For example, I don't see Apple walking into a random public forum that focuses on Tablets and declaring that Samsung are breaching patent laws. No.. it's not how these things are done.

Very poor form indeed.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

I don't care in refund..but what i do care is, some aussie vendor should get the license or whatever to sell genuine cisco atomizers here in Australia. BTW rosscomat, did you get your atties from AvidVapers itself?

Quote Originally Posted by rosscomat View Post
    I was sceptical about this when I recieved some genuine cisco atties this week , They looked nothing like the one I got from Ecigs.
    They were marked cisco and had no slot on the connector end .

I would like to know if these turn out to be non genuine will you will be offering refunds ?
    You'd seriously ask for a refund?

No , A friend picked them up for me in the US along with some juices I couldn't get

Quote Originally Posted by homelybore View Post
    I don't care in refund..but what i do care is, some aussie vendor should get the license or whatever to sell genuine cisco atomizers here in Australia. BTW rosscomat, did you get your atties from AvidVapers itself?

php
    I've always doubted that anything that's manufactured in China could be called genuine <wry smile> (we need an emoticon for that too)

Pass the popcorn Slothy!
    Cheers.... Pete.

Provari+Liquinator, Prodigy V3+306DCA, 510N, VV Egos and other bits.

Lucky you. Tried to get some from Avidvapers but they are shipping through USPS only, which is very slow at the moment. So, I skipped for now.

Yes I would , Same as I would if I paid top dollar for a set of Reboks from a local supplier that turned out to be non genuine or any other product for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by light487 View Post
    You'd seriously ask for a refund?

Quote Originally Posted by rosscomat View Post
    Yes I would , Same as I would if I paid top dollar for a set of Reboks from a local supplier that turned out to be non genuine or any other product for that matter.
    Yup, no.. you're right..

I guess if I bought an Apple iPhone from an Apple reseller and then later found out it was a fake, I'd want a refund even if the supplier didn't know either.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by php View Post
    I've always doubted that anything that's manufactured in China could be called genuine <wry smile> (we need an emoticon for that too)

Pass the popcorn Slothy!

Last edited by Slothy; 01-09-11 at 09:18 PM.
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

AVF Regular
    The shambles of working out what you're actually buying/selling will only get worse I'm afraid.

I saw this shit go down 4 or 5 years ago with Chinese fishing tackle when I was looking at selling here and just walked away in the end.

Clones of clones of clones.... Well, clones until you got past the cosmetics and actually got to see what was inside.

I have three "identical" baitcaster reels sitting on a shelf here - same "brand", model etc. One works well, one is acceptable after some internal hacking and the other is a passable paperweight. Each was made in a different plant by a different company as it turns out. The original was a re-branded version of a reel that was made under contract for a US company, the second was a cost-cutting rip-off of that, and the thirst was a rip of the rip with further corners cut.
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast