Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I agree with ya slothy , That exact same thing has happened to me . But there is a difference ,It happened because I tried to buy a reel that was worth $500 here, from China for $100 so I got what I paid for. But had I bought the reel here for $500 and got $100 worth I would be pissed.
    The moto is, if it seems to good to be true it usually is

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rosscomat View Post
    I agree with ya slothy , That exact same thing has happened to me . But there is a difference ,It happened because I tried to buy a reel that was worth $500 here, from China for $100 so I got what I paid for. But had I bought the reel here for $500 and got $100 worth I would be pissed.
    The moto is, if it seems to good to be true it usually is
    Very true!

The first I got was good value for the $ And had me thinking that they had some potential here for the money. Where it got ugly was when I went trying to source them via assorted Chinese company sites and sites like Ali Baba. In the end, I concluded that there was really no way of being sure of the product without actually having someone on the ground there to inspect what was being purchased so I bailed.
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

Acb
    Interesting.

*wish could find popcorn emo-thing*

Massively unprofessional posting on a forum vis a vis taking up with vendor themselves. however.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Acb View Post
    Interesting.

*wish could find popcorn emo-thing*

Massively unprofessional posting on a forum vis a vis taking up with vendor themselves. however.
    Seppos....

'Nuff said...
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

Sik
    so Chinese OEM'er (if indeed an OEM'er i have no proof either way) fucks US manufacturer and sells clones of their specced product to Aussie vendor.

Aussie vendor flogs product as Trademark "Cisco", manufacturer cracks it.

Welp.
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

Acb
    Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    Welp.
    Whelps?

IF these were sold by the same manufacturer, as the same product without the picture of fruit ^H^H^H^H Cisco engraving, this would seem to be more an issue to be taken up with that manufacturer.

If you purchased these under the impression that they were the genuine Cisco attie, then IMO if you feel you have been ripped off, then you should be entitled to a refund. Much the same as if you bought what was listed as a genuine Joye product when it was not (or allegedly was not if that ever gets resolved)

There are worse things than a forum post given the "Oh man, I'm going to lawyer the **** out of you" culture that exists in the Land Of The Free. Poor form maybe, but Cisco could have potentially done a lot worse.

If these things are as good as you say, and you would sell them as an ECW branded attie, is there a possibility that there will be a price drop?

Disclamer: YES I'm an ECW customer, NO I have not bought one of the Cisco Spec atties from there, YES I have been drinking

Sik
    Quote Originally Posted by Acb View Post
    Whelps?
    lawl, funnily enough i linked that on IRC the other night. throw more dots, more dots more dots, stop dots.

50dkp minus !
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

Acb
    Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    lawl, funnily enough i linked that on IRC the other night. throw more dots, more dots more dots, stop dots.

50dkp minus !
    Leeeroy Jenkinsss.

Kinda makes me want to check out WoW again, but nothing could ever top the first solo of Hogger.

Regards

acb
    Champion of thread derailing

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Nelly has always been a trusting, customer focused vendor and has always been happy to lend a hand as well.

I am sure this is probably all just a misunderstanding and hopefully Nelly and Mr Cisco or whoever can all sort it out for the better of everyone.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast