My contribution to this thread:

'Your' is a possessive adjective, indicating ownership of something-
    That is your sock.
    Where is your potato?

'You're' is a contraction (combination) of you and are:
    Do you know what you're doing?
    You're stupid.
    The two are not interchangeable.
    Getting it wrong makes you look stupid. And ugly.

Hth. Seppo.
    Your right

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Im leaving this thread open for now so that it can not be claimed that I am attempting to bury the issue at hand or appease any one faction.

For the time being I would ask anyone not directly involved to cease with statements not directly pertaining to the facts at hand and allow Nelly and Cisco to take this
    where they wish in the time being.

I would also advise the both of them that should this become deeply personal for there own sakes they may wish to take this to a more private medium but that is up
    to the both of them and I will not force my whim on either party at this time.

Please PM me should anyone have any issues with this.

Quote Originally Posted by JatoOspry View Post
    Im leaving this thread open for now so that it can not be claimed that I am attempting to bury the issue at hand or appease any one faction.

For the time being I would ask anyone not directly involved to cease with statements not directly pertaining to the facts at hand and allow Nelly and Cisco to take this
    where they wish in the time being.

I would also advise the both of them that should this become deeply personal for there own sakes they may wish to take this to a more private medium but that is up
    to the both of them and I will not force my whim on either party at this time.

Please PM me should anyone have any issues with this.
    Thank you JatoOspry, I would rather handle this privately but the lack of attention has brought this out to the forum. I have PM'ed Nelly with my personal phone number to expedite the discussion.

Cisco

Looking at the ECW site and the lack of this issue being dealt are starting to become apparent.
    I hope this is addressed by a better description on these devices, the correct thing to call them is obviously NOT cisco attys as by all appearances they are not only not the same thing, but are also of poor quality at a premium price.

If you think the community will just sit back and accept any shady business practices you want to use nelly, think again.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

It seems they are gone from the web site now

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    As requested item has now been removed from site. We will rename the atomizers and relist them.

For the record, eCigsWarehouse Australia has never sold any product under false pretenses nor were we aware these atomizers had been sold to us without the approval of cisco himself. We have nothing to hide or anything to be ashamed of here. As far as we knew the atomizers were the exact same beside the oem etching and purchased from the same manufacturer.
    We found a great atomizer which we were led to believe was of a particular brand name and felt our customers would enjoy them. We even paid alittle more than what we usually do for these atties to try and get these for the aussie community. At the end of the day we were led also to believe what we were buying/selling was all above board and approved for resale.

Ps cisco, not sure what medium your form of contact was but we received 1 pm dated 3rd sep and that is it.

Any customers unhappy with there purchase can email us for a full refund.
    Contact sales@ecigswarehouse.com.au
    http://www.ecigswarehouse.com.au
    Use Discount code "aussievapers" for 5% off.

Thanks for the prompt action Nelly.
    It looks like you where mislead by some dodgy manufacturers, the level of their dodginess yet to be determined.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    This thread looks like it has run its course, it will be reopened if required in the future.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456