Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Cisco atomizers are not genuine

Ecigwarehouse DOES NOT have permission or license to sell genuine Cisco atomizers. They can only be purchased from me personally. I have not sold or authorized the sale of Cisco Spec atomizers to this vendor. I am not sure who made these atomizers and honestly I don't care, this is pretty shady business practice in my book. I hope this vendor will have respect for a branded/ licensed product and not damage the reputation by selling these bogus atomizers under false pretense.

Cisco

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Hi Cisco,

Im sure someone will be along soon, I cant tend to that not being a vendor myself.

I do wish you warm vapers welcome anyhow.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Gday cisco,

Could you just give us some more info so we can be assured you are infact cisco the engineer.

This vendor DOES have respect for branded/license products, but has been sold what he believes to be cisco atomizers. The title and description of these atomizers are from a supplier who claims to have done the OEM job for cisco himself. Although not sold with the branding cisco, from what i know the cisco atomizer is a diff style of wraping the coil for atty and a dif source nichrome .

TBH i have nothing to hide here, i was approached by a manufacturer who claims cisco spec atomizers and claimed he did the original batch of your first order.
    imported the coils yourself etc, but had them mass produce them for you. This is what we were told. We made a small initial order to trial as we had our doubts,
    Upon trial of these atties i and many of the forum members will vouches that there was a big dif in performance even when compared to joye.

We have since then ordered another batch as they are indeed a great atomizer.
    Now if you can show us the breach of whatever law it then we will happily remove the product.
    I will be honest, we will relaunch the product under our own name if that is the case because we truely believe these are a better all round atomizer.
    It is not in the intensions of eCigsWarehouse Australia to misslead our clients,

here is a copy of text from the many many emails to confirm if these were GENUINE

Cisco is a name , Yes CORRECT .
    Cisco himself was an engineer .
    His website was avidvapor.
    All stuffs he ordered was all engraved Logo Inside .
    we sell GENUINE CisCo atomizers, that is mean exactly same .
    But i cant sell you Exactly like Cisco with the same stamp . and for this engrave works . the engraving company have MOQ request
    that is mean if less than 2000/pcs we wont do that .

Yes, i am sure you dont believe , and i understand .
    We wont sell you exactly same like Cisco ordered from us with stamp
    But Just 100% inner instruction same CisCO atomizers . we sold out more than 40K CisCo atomizers Now .
    till today there have No returns, This is True . if you still dont believe you can order samples can depart them to check
    if it was exactly same and if they really work like what i said .
    Also we Gave You 100% quality guarteen Policy . ( Moeny for back , PayPal can make it done ) any faulty products
    we sent replacement shipping cost will also be our side .
    http://www.ecigswarehouse.com.au
    Use Discount code "aussievapers" for 5% off.

Sik
    holy shit, goddamnit we need a popcorn emoticon.
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

AVF Regular
    wait wait, i thought Cisco was the captain and O'brian was the engineer !?!

(DS9 humor)

I don't think this Cisco guy is "THE CISCO". bit offtopic, but I think Jato will be able to pull out the IP info of the guy and I am more than sure that the guy will be from Australia, unless he is using proxy, but according to the post, it is 100% sure that this Cisco guy is dumb, and using his own IP.

I am gonna grab some popcorn too.

AVF Regular
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

Most Awesome Pimp - Forum Admin
    I hate to tell the doubters, but ip and email information prove that this is a valid Registration by Cisco, The Cisco Atty Maker.

Thanks Guys and Girls
    [url=http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette][img]http://www.sigbanners.com/reddit/1595.png[/img][/url]

E-Cigs Owned :- JuiceWhore 510 PCC Starter Kit, 901, 801, 905 6V Mod, KR808 & PCC, GG Slim, GGTS-AVS, Indulgence V2 + Passthough, Jazz Carto Pipe (Ultimate Stealth IMHO), Lava Tube V2, Infinity VV, JoyeTech EGO-C Twist, VVPCCP 6600mAh, JoyeTech eVic, EPM CE2 Tank, EPM Carto Tanks.

Vape On Australia & Support Your Local Vendors!

I was sceptical about this when I recieved some genuine cisco atties this week , They looked nothing like the one I got from Ecigs.
    They were marked cisco and had no slot on the connector end .

I would like to know if these turn out to be non genuine will you will be offering refunds ?

Wow. The political turmoil and industrial espionage in the ecig industry is quite amazing. It's better than watching 24.

For some reason everyone seems to like to air it all in public too. It's just....weird.

Air on..

Cheers,

Arkay.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast