Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Pay for express or wait a little longer

I placed an order last Sunday (11th), small, $27. I'm in Melbourne and ECW is allegedly based here too.
    I got the confirmation email and I thought great, transaction completed. Order #4501

I responded to it, just confirming my delivery address. I didn't receive a response to this email. However I thought no big deal, I input all of the correct details, how could there be a stuff up.

Monday (12th) I received an automated email saying that my order is now shipped. I thought great, I work in the CBD, it should be here Tuesday! Time went on and nothing.

I sent an email again on the 15th and received no response.

I sent a message yesterday (Saturday 17th) via the website and not even an automated response.

Is this normal (for anyone who's dealt with them before)

Cheers,

Sam.

AVF Regular
    I have used ECW many times and no issues. Usually get good responses from email too. Usually get my orders within a few days max of ordering.

I must be unlucky Well I hope the operator reads this and then checks their inbox for my emails...

AVF Regular
    Hi sam,
    I work in the cbd near lonsdale and elizabeth street. If you haven't got your gear in the mail tomorrow, I'll bring some spare hardware you can have that I no longer use with me to work, an eGo xl, a charger and some LR 510 cartos and a cone to tide you over while your order arrives. If your near there you can pick them up from me at lunch or something if you like.

EWA are great, I shop with them all the time, the delay would be all austposts fault no doubt.

I'm on the irc chan if you want to chat.

Acb
    Maybe a glitch in the Marix as I've used them many times as well without hassle.

Sometimes the mail gods just will have their way with you. I've had several orders from China arrive in 5 or 6 days but one took 4 weeks (same vendor as before) - Stuff from the US might take a week or a month (Mod:Soz, can;t let ya plug another vendor in this vendor thread) - anyway try to be patient - it's hard and we are all going through it - or have previously - we've found a way to not smoke the evil weed and desperately don't want to go back - stay calm trust the vendors - in my experience most are bloody good and be thankful that you have vaping friends near you that are willing to help out - and pass it on if you can. Apologies for the unreasonably long post - I probably should have just said don't worry, be happy :-)

Edit : oops - sorry about the vendor plug.
    Last edited by buggy; 19-09-11 at 02:43 PM. Reason: modded

Hi All,

Thanks for the info. I know only too well how Aust Post can be - however I'm a little surprised that I haven't had a single email back. (Yes I've checked my junk email). Thanks qwertylesh - I'm cool for now these were just some trial products. I'm hoping the proprietor comes online and reads this soon, I've seen they've responded before via the forum.

Cheers,

Sam.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Gday Sam

Sorry to hear you are having some troubles with your order. I just double checked with alecks in the warehouse and it definitely shipped out on the monday after your order which was on sunday night.

Aust post says 5-7 days for std delivery on there website.

we would have to at least wait for that to pass first before we can pursue this any futher.

We get to most emails from the weekend answered on mondays as we the shop is not open for business on saturday or sundays.

I really should be there in the next day or so, email me directly if you like on nelson@ecigswarehouse.com.au and ill look into it but im afraid that is about it as there is no tracking on std ship.
    http://www.ecigswarehouse.com.au
    Use Discount code "aussievapers" for 5% off.

Hi Nelson. Thank you, I appreciate the reply. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Cheers,

Sam.

Hi All! I'd like like to inform everyone the service works excellently! Albeit a bit delayed - however invoice date shows that ECW Australia shipped on time. Just our good friends at Aust Post slowed things down. Next time I'll pay a bit extra and go express. Thank you Nelson and others - if I could I'd delete the thread or change to topic to praise.

Cheers,

Sam.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast