AussieVapers approved Vendor

The Buzz Variable Voltage now in stock

Hello all

Tune it to your atomizer for the perfect temperature and throat hit. Tune it to your Juice for the best tasting juice flavors.

The Buzz is 4.1" long .87" in diameter and only weighs 2 oz
    The " BUZZ " comes with the 510 connector so is compatible with all other 510 products

Suggested batteries are 2 x 16340 3.7volt or ICR123a 3.7 volt , Protected batteries are NOT necessary with the BUZZ the protection is built into the device but something we always try to recommend. Always use a quality charger and the correct charger for the battery type you are using , Ecigswarehouse assumes NO responsibility for misuse of batteries or chargers.

The flagship feature of this mod is the potentiometer. A potentiometer allows you to adjust the regulated voltage to whatever you wish in a range between 3.7V and 6.0. The Stacked batteries deliver a native 7.4 V (8.2 fully charged) and that voltage is controlled to only deliver the voltage the user desires. The voltage is changed by using a small blade screwdriver (provided) to turn the head of the potentiometer. The basic rule is 1 turn = .2 volts. These are NOT staged presets but you can change the voltage by at least .1 volts. You will want to have a multimeter (inexpensive) device to tune the MOD. It does come set at 4.5 V and you can guesstimate it without a voltmeter. If you do decide to get a multimeter then you will need to buy a cord to attach your multimeter to the atomizer found here
    Safety is a priority with this mod, which is key as it requires stacking batteries. The circuitry within the device features five Way Protection against shorts, unsafe temperatures, reverse polarity, excessive current drain, over discharged batteries. It is nice to know you can use unprotected or unprotected
    ICR123a 3.7 volt , Protected batteries are NOT necessary with the BUZZ the protection is built into the device but something we always try to recommend. Always use a quality charger and the correct charger for the battery type you are using , Ecigswarehouse assumes NO responsibility for misuse of batteries or chargers.
    http://www.ecigswarehouse.com.au
    Use Discount code "aussievapers" for 5% off.

Boz
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

Re: The Buzz Variable Voltage now in stock

I have 2 but thanx all the same :P
    Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes

Use code "aussievapers" for 5% off your order

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

Wow, 24 hours from ordering to in my hand.
    Can't complain about that!
    And what a beautiful piece of kit.

nelson got my buzz today thanks for the speedy service.but i cant find anyone in town that has a charger. can you let me know when you have stock?also the back order joye 510 cartos could wait till you have a charger.its a bloody good bit of gear by the way.

AVF Regular
    hi nelson i gave up on the buzz( no fault of yours)but have spoken to a couple of people just today and got it back out using a 306 and its great. however the reason for this message is the ultrafire batts/charger hiss when on charge and i am told that this is not right.should not make any noise. can you shed some light on this me.thanks al.

Sik
    my 16430 charger hisses too, done it scince day dot.... just assumed its how it was
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

If I have a single battery on the charger it doesn't "sizzle".. if it has two, then it "sizzles" (hisses).. I think it's the way it moves the power around the circuitry.. all perfectly normal as far as I have been made aware...
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487