Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Gday guys,

Sorry for the late reply, christmas rush is certainly in full swing hehe

I will get alecks to do a review tonight if he can. Ive been using this for the last 48 hours and i quite like it. Its damn tiny to hold and very light weight. All the tech is more a gimmick, i dont need my ecig to tell me the date etc lol but it is nice to have anyway. This is not the slider model as we were told they had some issues with it. Battery last all day but i really really like the cartos it comes with which you can pretty much drip fill as long as your juice isnt too thick of coarse ill get a link posted as soon as review is done

Nelly
    http://www.ecigswarehouse.com.au
    Use Discount code "aussievapers" for 5% off.

How's it going everyone,

I'll try to get a review up some time during the weekend but to answer some of your questions. I've tested it with a 1.5ohm dual coil atty, an E.W.A. 510 1.5ohm and a standard Joye 2.2ohm atty and they all working pretty well but the connection to the battery is quite deep inside the unit so with a normal sized 510 atty, my drip tip was only about half exposed at the top leaving barely enough room to get my lips around. To give it a bit more height I used a charging adapter for an ego battery and that seemed to do the job quite nicely.

Hope this info helps.

Alecks.

Hi all,

The review is up if anyone's still interested and can be found at the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKx-3...RsciumR3SfCMzY

I searched high and low for info on the battery capacity on the net but still no luck, I'll let you's know if I find out more.

Anyway hope the review fills in any blanks that some of you may have regarding the PV and let us know if you have any questions.

Alecks.

AVF Regular
    Quite impressive
    I like that it shows how many times you have vaped in a day

AVF Regular
    Got this Direct from Vision 650mah's not bad in that size package, thought it might have been a 10440 but according to them they're proprietary batteries, removed battery model numbers as you won't find anything listed and don't want to leak possibly business sensitive info

"This is Max from Vision High Tech thanks for your inquiry about our Vision Numb . Please take care of
    following detailed informations you needed .

The battery capacity has two options : 650Mah ( small one ) 880Mah-900Mah ( big size with silder )
    we put the batteries inside of the Mod . ( cant replaceable . ) but those batteries was remould by
    us the batteries Number is : xxxxxx,xxxxxx Patented .
    Guarteen Times : at least 12 monthes .
    we tested the stuffs more than 4 monthes then relished , The quality is perfect in everything

For clearomizers with this Mod we use PP style Tubes 510 battery thread . 1.2ML liquid capacity .
    replaceable . with visiable window Please checking the image . ( our Vision clearomizers was resell by
    many biggest vendors Like MadVapes.com , like HealthCabin ,
    the best ohm for this Mod was 2.5-2.8ohm , but if you like LR we can make any ohm you needed ."
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

CCC
    Good if you carry a pair of pliers around with you.

AVF Regular
    It's nearly a very nice unit.

4V max is fail. Why not 4.2?

Not liking the attie arrangement at all. Unless you carry a tool kit and an adaptor around it seems pretty limited in what you can drive with it.

Most of the readout functions are rather pointless and too small for us blind old bastards. 3 Leds would make more sense given it only has fixed settings.

Needs a Nokia plug to charge instead of a mini USB? WTF?

Looks cool though.
    Last edited by Slothy; 16-12-11 at 07:26 PM. Reason: advanced fucktardism
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123