Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: KR808D Starter Kit

Quote Originally Posted by bren View Post
    Thanks Stoney, but I ordered the Volt kit last night with express post. I think it was only around $20 more for express, and that seems likely to arrive in around 5 working days. They've also already shipped it, so to say I'm excited is an understatement.

I'm getting nowhere with Elusion on my faulty battery, so anyone reading this forum, do not purchase your e-cig from them as they offer no customer service if your product is faulty, and as they only give 1 battery, you have nothing to use and have to go buy another e-cig somewhere else as theirs don't fit anything else (although read 901 stuff might fit), but couldn't be bothered trying to get their junk to work.
    Yup elusion are pretty bad. I was doing business with them at one stage and they have no clue. Would not recommend.

As for kr808, I prefer these over the standard 510 battery. But mod wise 510 threading is more common now. Kr808 has always been a favorite and good for out and about.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    +1 for the Volt kits. Also the Innokin kits.

I use a volt myself when I want to be more discreet, or I'm going to be hanging around with other smokers, ie; a night out. With the PCC you can just alternate between two batteries, and it's no larger than a pack of cigarettes.

I just received mine a week or so ago and I'm very pleased with it. I've spoken to the owner at smokeless image and I hope to be stocking these products and all the accessories soon, I believe these devices are fine performance wise - the only problem is battery life, but when carrying around a 3000 mah PCC it shouldn't be a huge issue.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Cool phirex. I really do think if you were to stock a good quality 808 system like the Volt, you'd pick up a lot of users. I use my Joye mostly now, but swing back to my volt a lot too. Keep us posted if you do start stocking their product.
    JuiceWhore Sig

Hello,
    This electronic cigarettes contain different favored which loved by everyone and it also contain very less nicotine. In this time there are various types of starter kits are available in the market. These are the kits which are for the both smoking smoked or smokeless. In this various categories are also available in market. Like The KR808D-1 is a very simple yet powerful Mini Electronic Cigarette that is great for beginners and used by many who prefer its size and ease of use.
    e cigarette benefits

AVF Regular

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12