Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: KR808D Starter Kit

KR808D Starter Kit

If I buy this starter kit:

KR808D - Complete starter kit

will it fit the Smokeless Image (Volt) carts? (they are an 808 2nd gen battery).

Also, does anyone know if it comes with an AC adaptor for OZ, or just a USB charger.

And, another question. Are these the correct blank carts for it?

5pc empty cartomizers for KR808D-1 (Black)

Just wasn't sure if the 808d-1 was different to 808d.

Thanks.

CCC
    Hi Bren, I would assume that the volt cartos will fit as they are 808 threading, infact any 808 carto will fit. That website is Aussie, and seeing as they say charger in the description it would be safe to say it is not a usb, but a plug, you can buy the usb charger seperatly on their site. And yes those cartos you linked are the right ones for the starter kit you linked.

Thanks so much CCC.

I will go and order them now. Yay, I might finally have an e cig to try for when my fluid arrives.

And if this one works, then off to get a Volt.

I'll save the KR808 one for my friend who visits once a week and bums a few ciggies off me. I won't (hopefully) have any later on, so save a cart or 2 & this battery for her!

Hmm, what is wrong here? Everything you add to the cart, it changes to "out of stock". Has anyone else had this problem?
    Last edited by bren; 21-02-12 at 10:20 PM.

CCC
    Not sure if that site is still operational? You can get the same sort of kit here KR808D-1 starter kits Heaven Gifts

Or a 510 kit here JuiceWhore Starter Kits - JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice or here Joye 510-T Starter Kit Both Aussie vendors.

This site has good starter kits too Vapor King E-Cigarette Starter Kits

Thanks CCC. Yes, they are still in operation. They got back to me really quickly to say they are just out of stock at the moment. Good fast reply.

But... it means I can't get one quickly (in an 808 anyway), so I might have to be patient and order the volt and just wait....
    CCC likes this.

just grab a 510 and some boge LR, probably cheaper, more reliable,similar vape,same size and you can screw all sorts of other things onto it.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Thanks Stoney, but I ordered the Volt kit last night with express post. I think it was only around $20 more for express, and that seems likely to arrive in around 5 working days. They've also already shipped it, so to say I'm excited is an understatement.

I'm getting nowhere with Elusion on my faulty battery, so anyone reading this forum, do not purchase your e-cig from them as they offer no customer service if your product is faulty, and as they only give 1 battery, you have nothing to use and have to go buy another e-cig somewhere else as theirs don't fit anything else (although read 901 stuff might fit), but couldn't be bothered trying to get their junk to work.
    CCC likes this.

CCC
    Cool Bren, keep us updated when your Volt arrives.

I will for sure CCC. I'm stuffing so much up with this e-cig experiment, I'll be posting here for months I reckon.

I'm also stalking the usps website, and the latest:

Processed Through Sort Facility
    February 23, 2012, 10:51 pm
    ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)

How long did it take to arrive bren?

IVe been using the halo g6 and cartomisers for the past 2 weeks, pretty much identical to the volt by the looks of it. Really prefer them over the 510 cartomisers for flavour and silence (no sizzling! lol). I Have ordered a 510-808 adaptor to throw on my ego batteries, that way I should be able to use the 808 cartomisers on the bigger ego 650mAh battery I hope.

Might grab a volt starter kit to compare it against the G6.
    Last edited by extre248; 04-03-12 at 12:45 PM.

Ecigs: Halo G6-->Ego 650mAh-->Apex Ultra-->Smoketech VMAX-->Smoketech VMAX SS-->Smoketech Gripper VV-->Gus G22-18350-->Gus Telescopic-->Diablo Hybrid-->Caravela!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast