Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EWA Feedback

EWA Feedback

Elo elo,

So I placed my order with EWA yesterday at 12pm (WA) for a 510 starter kit, got everything paid for via paypal straight away. I went for the express postage option as I was eager to try vaping

I didn't hear anything back from EWA and was worried. This morning I got onto IRC to try and look for Nelly and there he was

I asked him if I could get a tracking number for my order and he told me that I might have missed yesterdays cut off and it might only get sent out today. A few seconds later he sent me a message saying I was lucky and that his staff managed to send it out yesterday.

Long story short, I popped in the tracking number Nelly gave me and saw that it was scheduled for delivery today. Literally 2 seconds after checking the auspost website, the parcel was at my door. (Less than 24 hours from clicking pay now to my door step) You've got some pretty high standards set there Nelly

All I can say is that Nelly is a legend. Excellent service without a doubt
    He was even walking me through as I was unpacking my 510!

PS: Did I mention both my batteries came fully charged? Best service ever. Last thing you want when receiving something new is to have to wait for the batteries to charge up while you sit there and stare at it
    Last edited by lemoo; 09-03-11 at 02:22 PM.

I think there is a lesson to be learned here tho.. and this applies to a lot of online stores, Amazon included. You really need to have a system of keeping your customers in the loop during the whole process; from the moment they click "Pay Now" to the moment it is their hands..
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Sik
    "orders shipped before 2pm same day".... order @ 3pm.... arrives next day. Win.

I couldnt complain about any of the vendors i have bought from and most if any tracking is down to auspost or courier services not the vendors.

What do you want light ? a dude running along side the postie van tweeting updates as to where your package is, lol ?

(that would be fkn cool tho)
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

No.

I want a "reasonable" amount of updates from vendors. Notice I included Amazon in this because even though they are a truly massive mail-order company, they still fail to keep the consumer informed in a reasonable fashion.

lemoo's original post highlights this need because he received no confirmation that the order had been despatched and despite there being tracking number available for his order, he was not provided with this information until he asked for it. I am not complaining about the level of service, I am saying that in every interaction with a customer there is something to be learned and despite the fact that lemoo's feedback was positive overall, there was obviously some concern that he had regarding not knowing what was happening with his order.

The information that "the order has shipped" was available, the information of the "tracking number" was available; yet this information was not forwarded on to the customer.

JAT
    Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    What do you want light ? a dude running along side the postie van tweeting updates as to where your package is, lol ?
    (that would be fkn cool tho)
    I'm with light!- Evolve or die, And lets face it, Austpost or any post service in this wide world has to concede, Their business for the most part is about commercial delivery nowadays! And as funny as your analogy was to read, The technology is surely coming where that sort of feedback is more than possible
    Joye eGo (900Ma Bat) - Joye Mega Atties (LR) - Boge LR Cartomizers - Joye Ego-T - JuiceWhore Only Flavours for me baby! - Nic @ 12-25mg. PG for Mix.

Sik
    depends where you draw the line in the sand. You miss the cut-off for the day, supplier busts a nut getting it out the door maybe forgets to hit the confirm button in the database. You want your package shipped asap or your supplier crossin the I's and dotting the T's on the paperwork then shipping it later ?

Its easy to come on a forum and say "supplier failed to tell me" (not that lemoo did) but the context of this situation the customer also had no right to assume anything would happen before 2pm the next day anyway.

We are well off track of the original intent of the thread now, grats to lemoo on making the change to the vape, hope you enjoy it and yea Nelly's response to any issues I have had with an order and willingness to help people out keeps me buying stuff from him.
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

i agree with you light
    i think that the EWA website is underutilised
    on my account page, my recent order has not even been updated to show that i have even placed any orders at all
    i believe that this could be used further to EWA's advantage in reducing customer anxiety whilst increasing customer satisfaction

An update on the status of your customer orders will do wonders

AVF Regular
    I like our vendors....

I order, it lobs always in reasonable time and in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by lemoo View Post
    i agree with you light
    i think that the EWA website is underutilised
    on my account page, my recent order has not even been updated to show that i have even placed any orders at all
    i believe that this could be used further to EWA's advantage in reducing customer anxiety whilst increasing customer satisfaction

An update on the status of your customer orders will do wonders
    You are kidding right.

You got your order sorted out by the supplier in person, with tracking number etc (even though 24 hours hadn't passed); you got delivery in record time (even though 24 hours hadn't passed); you got walked through the contents by the supplier as you unpacked them (even though 24 hours hadn't passed), you got your batteries pre-charged for you and you're a bit miffed because the poor bugger didn't take the time to update your account page with details on an order HE KNEW YOU ALREADY HAD 'cause he was speaking to you as you unwrapped it ????

Maybe Nelly should put on some extra time into keeping those things updated, and less time talking to customers and getting orders out. Yeh, that's waay more important.

Oh, and welcome to the forum

Hrmm.. I think people are misunderstanding the difference between constructive criticism and complaining. I am providing feedback to the vendor on how they might improve their services, simple as that.. you all seem to think that this "extra" stuff has to be done manually but it doesn't. The vendor still needs to tick the box and/or click the button to say that they have processed that order, so they don't process the same order twice...

...think people are either trolling or just misunderstanding the point of my post.

I LOVE ecigswarehouse; Nelly knows that.. I buy 90% of my stuff from him.. if I thought his service sucked, I wouldn't be buying from him; simple as that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast