Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: A negative review for ecigswarehouse.com.au

I personally make notes of all backorders I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same order but just to be safe can you please let me know the 4 digit order number which can be found on your invoice.

We did give you a heads up on your invoice that said 1x DK Juicy Peach 30ml on backorder or something along those lines which should have explained why you only got 1 bottle at the time.

The juice has been ordered and should hopefully arrive soon provided that there are no delays with the courier.
    Last edited by Alecks; 08-08-12 at 12:04 AM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpants View Post
    But just let me check something... your policy is to send incomplete orders without informing the customer first? Your customers are only informed of unavailable stock once they inquire about missing items in their delivery? You only offer to exchange items once the incomplete order has been delivered and the customer contacts you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alecks View Post
    I personally make notes of all backorders I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same order but just to be safe can you please let me know the 4 digit order number which can be found on your invoice.

We did give you a heads up on your invoice that said 1x DK Juicy Peach 30ml on backorder or something along those lines which should have explained why you only got 1 bottle at the time.

The juice has been ordered and should hopefully arrive soon provided that there are no delays with the courier.
    I'll take that as a yes on all counts.

Still no email. Would have prefered a "heads up" as you say before the order was shipped rather than two weeks later after starting a review thread..

ElDubya likes this.

[s] Vaping nic-free since 16 November 2012 [/s]
    Back on the nic.

Super Moderator
    That picture is as funny as hell ..... lol

Yep agree with that
    Don't try to be a great man; just be a man

AVF Regular
    Sigh... I didn't bother posting my weekly update last week as another week rolled by. But thought I would after today's milestone.

Today marks the THIRD shipment received from china that I've ordered AFTER starting this thread.

Still no product, or damn email from ecigwarehouse.com.au.

So, if you've just tuned in to this thread. Ecigwarehouse.com.au had said the reason they shipped my order minus product (without notifying me first... or after), was that they didn't have it in stock (even though it was available in their store), and that it was on backorder and would be sent when their own order was in. Now, I order my dekang from China (I've ordered and received three lots since starting this thread). Ecigwarehouse must be ordering theirs from the fcuking moon.

Like seriously. WTF?
    Last edited by Jetpants; 20-08-12 at 06:35 PM.

Back on the nic.

Super Moderator
    Yeah, there's definitely a point where you go "this is utter bullshit" that's for sure. Not responding to emails or phone calls still I gather? 3 shipments from a totally different country as opposed to a back order from your own country would definitely piss me off too

AVF Regular
    Well, that point got pretty close when they gave the whole "heads up on the invoice" line. But yeah. I'm at that point now.

Oh and there's the whole we can't be arsed responding to your emails, or keeping you updated, or offering in stock exchange product thing.
    davee likes this.

Back on the nic.

AVF Regular
    Amazing they haven't sorted this out for you... this has got to be the worst kind of publicity they could get.

I certainly wouldn't use them.
    ElDubya and davee like this.

It certainly would be a hard business to be involved in. The competition is good, especially in the customer service areas.

RC

Hi there,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. Been trying to sort this out with our suppliers as they are also currently out of stock. It looks like we are talking about the same order.

http://i.imgur.com/iPqXg.jpg?1

What we can do is get some other flavoured juice of your choice sent out to you for the time being and then we will have the backordered stock sent out to you as soon as we get it in.

Once again, we're extremely sorry for the late response.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast