Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: A negative review for ecigswarehouse.com.au

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    466

    A negative review for ecigswarehouse.com.au

    As much as it pains me to give an aussie vendor a bad review I cannot recommend these guys based on my experience.

    Ordered two bottles of 30mm Juicy Peach Dekang but only one arrived.

    Have emailed them twice since Thursday using the email address they suggest on their own website to enquire about the missing item. No response, no reply.

    Mistakes happen, I make them all the time, but ignoring a customer for four days who has paid you cold hard cash for something that you didn't recieve does not make for a good experience, or review.

    To ecigswarehouse.com.au 30 AUSTRALIAN dollars is WAY too much to pay for 30mm of dekang.
    davee likes this.

    [s] Vaping nic-free since 16 November 2012 [/s]
    Back on the nic.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tweed Heads........ # i vape 18mg#
    Posts
    2,088
    yeah it sux when you don't get any type of response back when things turn to shite... i just hope they get back to you on monday
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane QLD
    Posts
    3,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpants View Post
    As much as it pains me to give an aussie vendor a bad review I cannot recommend these guys based on my experience.

    Ordered two bottles of 30mm Juicy Peach Dekang but only one arrived.

    Have emailed them twice since Thursday using the email address they suggest on their own website to enquire about the missing item. No response, no reply.

    Mistakes happen, I make them all the time, but ignoring a customer for four days who has paid you cold hard cash for something that you didn't recieve does not make for a good experience, or review.

    To ecigswarehouse.com.au – 30 AUSTRALIAN dollars is WAY too much to pay for 30mm of dekang.
    I empathize with the fact that you have been short changed a bottle of juice, that does indeed suck. But let me get something right in my head. You willingly paid $60 for 2 x 30ml bottles of Chinese juice FLAVOUR ONLY from an Australian vendor? Am I reading that right? What the hell for???

    [EDIT : For the record, I just added 2 x 30ml bottles of Dekang to my cart, added postage and the total for my items PLUS postage came to $24.98? ....... ]
    Last edited by ElDubya; 29-07-12 at 01:46 PM.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    466
    No I paid 30 total, the cost of 2x30ml bottles and the shipping. I may be a noob but I'm not an idiot.

    I always buy my Dekang nic free now and add my own nic - it keeps the juice perfectly clear - no browning of the liquid at all over time

    And yeah, it's only a small amount of money, but it's an honest review.

    [s] Vaping nic-free since 16 November 2012 [/s]
    Back on the nic.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tweed Heads........ # i vape 18mg#
    Posts
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    I empathize with the fact that you have been short changed a bottle of juice, that does indeed suck. But let me get something right in my head. You willingly paid $60 for 2 x 30ml bottles of Chinese juice FLAVOUR ONLY from an Australian vendor? Am I reading that right? What the hell for???

    [EDIT : For the record, I just added 2 x 30ml bottles of Dekang to my cart, added postage and the total for my items PLUS postage came to $24.98? ....... ]
    i think the price was $15 per 30ml bottle he ordered and paid for 2 and only got 1 hence $30 for only 30ml.

    i took to long to post lol jet set it straight
    Last edited by RIDING OLD SKOOL; 29-07-12 at 01:53 PM. Reason: im weee tard ed
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane QLD
    Posts
    3,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpants View Post
    No I paid 30 total, the cost of 2x30ml bottles and the shipping. I may be a noob but I'm not an idiot.
    I didn't say you were either mate, I just couldn't figure out how you came to the "$30 for 30ml of Dekang" argument.

    I always buy my Dekang nic free now and add my own nic - it keeps the juice perfectly clear - no browning of the liquid at all over time

    And yeah, it's only a small amount of money, but it's an honest review.
    Fair enough ..... Do they have a phone number?

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    466
    No there was no number on the website or order status emails just the email addy sales@... and a link to this forum.

    For the record, I'm involved in a couple of other hobbies that are internet sales driven. Before I posted this review i followed the guidelines from one of the more stricter/fairer forums I'm a member at. Which is to first contact the vendor and allow a decent amount of time for them to respond before posting a neg. In this case four days without a reply seemed reasonable.
    margyb and davee like this.

    [s] Vaping nic-free since 16 November 2012 [/s]
    Back on the nic.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ghost Town (Whyalla), SA
    Posts
    14,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpants View Post
    As much as it pains me to give an aussie vendor a bad review I cannot recommend these guys based on my experience.
    ...
    Please note the following has nothing to do with this particular vendor; just my general view.

    Provided the review you give is an honest review, both positive and negative reviews aid our community and I don't see why it should cause any more pain than if the vendor was OS.

    Both types of reviews guide our vendors in what they are doing right ... or wrong, and help them make the right choice if they want to remain in business.
    Robray, margyb, DAWZZY and 2 others like this.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Clagiraba, Queensland
    Posts
    10,965
    nelly is probably out tearing up the windies on his CBR.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D



  10. #10
    CMB
    CMB is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SW WA
    Posts
    4,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpants View Post
    In this case four days without a reply seemed reasonable.
    Four business days or are you counting the weekend as well?

 

 
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 12:40 AM.