Thread: Happy Customer

Happy Customer

Thought I'd give e cigs a go so I ordered my first 510 kit and some cartomizers last week from Ecigswarehouse. Living in Perth, I was surprised to receive the package so quickly. Didn't have any juice at the time but couldn't resist having a bit of a play.

I found an issue with the auto battery's thread, it only tightened up a little bit and then continued to spin when connecting the atomizer or cartomizer. So I emailed Nelson a video and some pics of the issue who then promptly responded and organised a replacement straight away. Easy!

Thanks for looking after your customers! I'll be recommending your site to all my mates who want to give vaping a try.

Cheers!

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Doc, Absolute pleasure mate.

That was one rare rare rare case, so i was more than happy to comply . Also with a video of the problem like i received, what more could i ask for from a customer hehe

Great stuff doc
    http://www.ecigswarehouse.com.au
    Use Discount code "aussievapers" for 5% off.

hey doc
    i've only just started too 2 weeks ago
    nelly hooked me up real quick
    its a shame you didn't get any juice though, order some in from JuiceWhore and you wont regret it
    I've got some dekang juices if you just want to give those a try. Hit me a msg
    (sorry the JW juices are too precious xP)

Really appreciate the offer lemoo! An order from JuiceWhore quickly followed the kit but I didn't want to get going until i got some nic, which came yesterday from HC. YAY! Now I can't keep this thing out of my mouth. I know what you mean about JW being too precious haha - Waffles & Syrup mmmmm. Also ordered Dekang Apple from HC which is pretty good, and Dunhill. It kinda tastes like a Dunhill, if you dropped it in a trough and picked it back up and smoked it. lol.

Cheers guys, keep up the great work.

sure thing sir =D

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by docbrown View Post
    It kinda tastes like a Dunhill, if you dropped it in a trough and picked it back up and smoked it. lol.

Cheers guys, keep up the great work.
    bahahahahahaha

Thats gold!!
    http://www.ecigswarehouse.com.au
    Use Discount code "aussievapers" for 5% off.

Quote Originally Posted by docbrown View Post
    ..... It kinda tastes like a Dunhill, if you dropped it in a trough and picked it back up and smoked it. lol.......
    Sorry but that was just a typo on the website. It is supposed to taste like that but it was meant to read "Dunghill" ooops!!!