Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Warning do not order from ecigs warehouse

hdt

Angry Warning do not order from ecigs warehouse

I ordered 2 batteries from them on 21/10/2012. It didn't arrive after 2 weeks sent them a email was told there was a problem with all the goods they sent via Australian Post. Waited for another two weeks still no batteries.
    Emailed saying "Ive looked up the order and as far as I can see it was already shipped via standard shipping which has no tracking option selected. Unfortunately it means we cannot prove whether the shipment was received or not therefore
    unable to grant a refund." It's the 18/01/2013 and I still don't have the batteries. The shipping address is accross the road from Etihad Stadium so it's not hard to find. I have given up on getting anything out of them. Found a better supplier for all my eCig needs.
    davee and scaramus like this.

AVF Regular
    Good to know...thx

i have to make a list of bad vendors, thanks
    money spent on vaping ? money spent on cigs since vaping $0

AVF Regular
    Better off sticking to the big names and the smaller ones that have a somewhat large presence on here. You know you will get what you order with the big names and you know the ones with presence here will rectify the issue as they don't want a bad mark on their name.
    Live and learn my friend.
    margyb, davee and RichoVonBlack like this.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

Time we blacklisted this vendor somehow. You, and I are one of many who've been stuffed around by them. I did eventually get my order, but same. Took ages, and pathetic tardy e-mail responses.
    Seems blaming it on Aus Post is a favourite of theirs..

Hardly worthy of boycotting a vendor due to what seems to be an Aus Post issue. Ecigs warehouse gives you the option of registered post/express post. For $3 extra, Id have it tracked
    “Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJoJoJuniorShabadoo View Post
    Hardly worthy of boycotting a vendor due to what seems to be an Aus Post issue. Ecigs warehouse gives you the option of registered post/express post. For $3 extra, Id have it tracked
    There's quite a bit more to it than that. I doubt it's an Aus Post issue at all. There is another thread on in the Vendor section you may want to have a look at.
    A negative review for ecigswarehouse.com.au
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    I think ecigswarehouse have kind of put the business on the back burner. Leaving the site open in the hopes they can clear out all their stock, then pack up and leave, at least it appears that way.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

Jay
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJoJoJuniorShabadoo View Post
    Yep....I did the same thing with Vapeking. Order never turned up. Contacted them and was told it was shipped. What can you do? Thought I'd save a few dollars as I wasn't in a rush. Ended up doing pretty much the same order with them but this time with express post. Crossed my fingers for a freebie for showing my loyalty....... do dooooooooo.

Note: $$$ saved is not true as I now spend it all (plus more) on vaping gear

Ecigs.net.au always ship express and send the tracking number. That's where I buy my equipment from (excluding liquid)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast