Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The best service and advise!!!

G'day all.

I started my vaping with an elusion. Battery life and replacement carts were doing my head in.
    Saw Ecig S.A on the forum and had a look.
    I was amazed at the different choices available. This also however made it hard to choose what I should buy.
    I sent Peter(Ecig S.A) an email asking for help. It was a weekend and I didn't really expect a reply till at least the monday.
    However about an hour later Peter emailed back with some useful advise.
    I sent loads of emails over the weekend and Peter replied very quickly on each occasion. I probably asked some really dumb questions but the advise was free coming.
    I ended up choosing an EgoT with the big batteries and some consumables.
    I dont have a credit card so this was the next problem, I thought. Peter simply gave me his bank details and I transferred the funds online. The order was put together on the Sunday and posted a.m monday. Delivery Tuesday.

I would definitely recommend Ecig S.A for good old fashioned advise and customer service.

Thanks Peter!!

What a fantastic write up for e-cig SA!

Acb
    I endorse this - Peter's a champion

+1

I ordered a ton of batts off Peter before. Placed the order just before midnight, and it was all packed and ready to go within an hour. The guy must not sleep! :P
    PVs Owned: 510 PT || eGo PT || ProVari w/ MAP Tank || Megalodon || REO Grand || GGTB w/ iAtty || Jazz Carto Pipe || Alpha UltraMax w/ RES || Silver Bullet || Big Kazoo || SS GGTS #124 w/ UFS ||

AVF Regular
    +1 wins the speedy gonzales delivery award

AVF Regular
    Yes Peters service is fantastic-the order arrives with lightening speed. !

AVF Regular
    Just wanna add too, I've ordered from Peter, and he ships pretty damn fast. Arrives the next day, for those of you wondering about shipping speeds.

Will be buying more stuff from him.

ps: his site is really hard to use though..maybe he'll upgrade the shopping cart software one day soon.

Hey Another happy customer here thankyou!! Good communication letting me know order was received and dispatched. Arrived super fast and well packaged. Highly recommended.

Got some FA stuff this week , good fast delivery! Thanks Pete !! ( Loved the torch !! ROFLMAO).

Hi there! Im not sure if this is the right thread to ask this. I will be travelling to Brisbane within the week and need your advice regarding ecig and ejuices. How many ml of ejuice can I bring and can I also bring ejuice with nic? Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast