Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: One of those hidden gems

AVF Regular
    I wonder if that blue foam would work as a wick?
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Super Moderator
    its not intended to be exposed to direct heat Kaney ... it was originally sought after as an alternative to the crappy filling they used to use in cartridges ... the kind that would then wick into a nicklefoam bridge into a ceramic inside old school atomisers like the 801/901 .... it would be the shizzle for things like a spheroid etc tho ... holds a lot of liquid and doesn't go funky , and can be washed and re-used time and time again

However I do so it as having potential for something like a genesis set up with nicklefoam/stainless as the heating portion
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Didn't think you could really use it, would be good filler for the spheriod.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Peter advised and sold me all I needed to start vaping and get off the cigs ... couldn't have been more helpful ... thankfully he's only a short drive away so no worries about 'running dry' ... I prefer to buy local anyway as the small orders I'm likely to make are not worth paying shipping costs ...

ETA ... and a few members of this forum have kindly helped me set up with donations of juices and unwanted/unneeded spare gear
    Last edited by maggie; 13-11-13 at 03:39 PM.
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Peter's great... his gear is good value for money.. and he is always very helpful and knows his stuff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12