Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: One of those hidden gems

One of those hidden gems

In all this time I hadnt noticed this shop.. hadnt even noticed them here on the forums.. so I fell accross them quite accidently looking for LR 306 atomisers and drip tips.. something that noone else seemed to have nearby... and work out quite expensive from overseas. I was pleasantly surprised to see prices more then competative with others and sale prices even more sale priced then other places. I wish I had of known of them earlier.

I made my order about 2am in the morning and by 10 am I had a refund of a small amount that I didnt even know was overcharged automatically by the system. I had also gotten a notice that my pack had been shipped and a tracking number. To be honest I am surprised with the speed of service and quality of service .. this is sadly not something that happens everyday.

Despite thier lack of flash and thier lower profile E-Cig SA is a pleasant surprise and a diamond in the rough and I will be shopping there for now on. To whomever is reading this give them a go, you wont regret it
    margyb, Fatman and davee like this.

I'd second that motion. Have dealt with him a few times, and been very happy. I ordered something on a Sunday once, and it was in my letter box Monday morning!

AVF Regular
    Ecigs s.a do put on a good service, the only think you need to do is visit the site frequently to see what new goodies are in stock.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Super Moderator
    I second all of the above , while you dont see much flash , you get value for your cash
    One of AVF's most underrated vendors IMHO ... E-cigs S.A. rocks
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    BTW if you wanted to have a go at making your own mod, they stock the main gear to set you on your way.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Yep, a quiet gem, used him a few times when I was starting,,,,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

AVF Regular
    My god... they still stock blue foam!
    Fatman and RichoVonBlack like this.

Super Moderator
    Yep and I just bought some lol was running low
    luntingsir likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Super Moderator
    Gonna go old school and head back to 2009 now I got a BillyBoy Shotty on the way... High power ..Twin atties ... that and blue foam and I am young again!! ... ahhhh the realisation of dreams is a wonderful thing , even if its years too late
    308hjute and luntingsir like this.

Super Moderator
    So ordered and paid for at midday, 12:11 to be precise .... confirmation and tracking number lands in the inbox @12:48

Who needs flashy websites with service like that ?

Thanks Peter !
    margyb likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast