Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Closed....

We still have The Vape Store on Goody Rd ... and stall at Fisherman's Wharf .. and maybe Peter will re open once this farce is sorted ?
    sc_rufctr likes this.

AVF Regular
    Why right now? The dust is still settling in WA. It could be months or even years before anything happens in SA if ever.
    Peter

My last cigarette... 3rd April 2014

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sc_rufctr View Post
    Why right now? The dust is still settling in WA. It could be months or even years before anything happens in SA if ever.
    Perhaps vendors are doing their risk assessments?

SA has always been hardline on Tobacco Control. Legislation can be changed by Regulation, and this is possible if a precedent has been set. it's a case of WA have achieved this, we'll do the same thing

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathy View Post
    Perhaps vendors are doing their risk assessments?

SA has always been hardline on Tobacco Control. Legislation can be changed by Regulation, and this is possible if a precedent has been set. it's a case of WA have achieved this, we'll do the same thing
    Even if the precedence has been set in another state?
    Peter

AVF Regular
    That's what I said. Every state/territory has the 'thou shalt not sell a candy fag' provision in their tobacco control legislation. Someone just drove a truck through it in WA, it's not going to be too hard for the other states and territories to follow suit - that's what precedent means, and they may only have to use the process of Regulation as opposed to a full parliamentary process. That's why the appeal is important.
    Even if the precedence has been set in another state?
    Old Dog likes this.

AVF Regular
    I wish the people at "Ecig-SA.com" good luck and hopefully we'll see you trading again very soon.
    Peter

I would be real nervous right about now if I was a vendor in Australia. The dust may still be settling in WA, but I can guarantee other boffins in other states were watching the outcome eagerly.

Remember, this came out of the blue for WA.

Sorry to hear of this decision Peter, but can well understand it. Good luck.
    spud likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Thanks for you help in the past Peter, I hope we can raise the funds to fight this decision in WA, that has implications Australia wide, with a successful outcome, so that you can re-open & help more people enjoy the benefits of e-cigs.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    We still have The Vape Store on Goody Rd ... and stall at Fisherman's Wharf .. and maybe Peter will re open once this farce is sorted ?
    We also have ozEjuice.com - ozEjuice | Menu that DAD runs
    sc_rufctr likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Hi all i am only new to this ecigs thing but the only thing i can see coming out of the descion in W.A. is that if more state and teritories do this it will become like illegal drugs and go underground so all the boffins and bullshit they spruke will be worth nothing , they have done hell good at stopping heroin ,speed ,crack, ice ect by implementing tough penalities .If politicons could make a dollar out of this there would be no objection to it what so ever ,if it cost 30.00 for a botttle of juice and the government made excise money from it not a word would be said ,if anyone in there right mind believes this government or any other in this country give a hoot about your heath then your living in la la land the bottom line is money , if e cigarettes took of and the sale of tobacco stalled the country would lose billions and as for the pathetic attempt IE ; Quitline government funded farse , to abbate people from smoking it is a joke .For those of you who live in S.A E smokes in edwardstown is another vendor shannon is the owner nice guy ready to help , what my question is to the federal and state governments is we have methodone for heroin addicts what about you take it seriously about tobacco addicts because it is just as big a problem if not bigger ,rant finished .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast