Thread: Thanks Peter..

Thanks Peter..

I would like to post a post here in regards to Peter.

A few weeks ago I ordered a heap of stuff from Peter. Paypal reverted to my old address and the new tenants claim they didnt know anything about the package. Writing it off I re-ordered the lot and Peter sorted it out for me.

I would like to say a big thankyou to him and recommend him to everyone. He assisted me through the whole process and was never at a point of frustration.. AMAZING..

Thanks heaps Peter!

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Thank you Shaddsi, I'm sorry i'm always rather busy sanswering emails etc: and dont get a lot of time to get on here and answer posts (I figure people would sooner get a package then hear me on here

Cheers
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

AVF Regular
    been a while since i ordered from ecig sa but always got the fastest turnaround times on my orders of anyone i have used

Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    been a while since i ordered from ecig sa but always got the fastest turnaround times on my orders of anyone i have used
    Have to agree with that, only ordered a couple of times but Peter has always been very quick.

EGO-T 1000Mah; GoGo; Provari; JIB x 2

+1 to that, have used ecig-sa a few times now and more than happy with their shop. Quick postage and great customer service.

Ecigs: Halo G6-->Ego 650mAh-->Apex Ultra-->Smoketech VMAX-->Smoketech VMAX SS-->Smoketech Gripper VV-->Gus G22-18350-->Gus Telescopic-->Diablo Hybrid-->Caravela!

AVF Regular
    Wow! I placed an order today (Sunday at that) and 1 1/2 hrs later it was shipped with tracking number. Awesome stuff Peter! 10/10 will buy again.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

************************************************** ***************************************
    $489.52 spent on vaping