Thread: E-cigs sa

AVF Regular

E-cigs sa

I am a relatively new vaper, only been vaping for about 3 months and a non-smoker for 2 of those...thanks to e-cigs sa and peter.
    I would just like to say that dealing with peter has been the best experience i have had with an online vendor yet.....for anything.
    The service, the products, the knowledge of product, the after sales service is just phenomenal.
    After recent problems with paypal...peter went out of his way to help me. Much appreciated.

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

Quote Originally Posted by PHUCKDUP2 View Post
    I am a relatively new vaper, only been vaping for about 3 months and a non-smoker for 2 of those...thanks to e-cigs sa and peter.
    I would just like to say that dealing with peter has been the best experience i have had with an online vendor yet.....for anything.
    The service, the products, the knowledge of product, the after sales service is just phenomenal.
    After recent problems with paypal...peter went out of his way to help me. Much appreciated.
    thank you the new world.