"Under Test" Section

Currently you have this text on your website:

"Under Test

NEW Lower Resistance Tank Atomizers / High Flow Transparent Cartridges

510 Tank Cartridges (Suit standard 510 Atomizers)
    "

However the products are not listed. What is your process here? How long until these get listed for sale? When I first tried a ego-t, the first thing I said was "I wish this had a LR version.", is that what the above product is? And what about these High Flow things....?
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by light487 View Post
    Currently you have this text on your website:

"Under Test

NEW Lower Resistance Tank Atomizers / High Flow Transparent Cartridges

510 Tank Cartridges (Suit standard 510 Atomizers)
    "

However the products are not listed. What is your process here? How long until these get listed for sale? When I first tried a ego-t, the first thing I said was "I wish this had a LR version.", is that what the above product is? And what about these High Flow things....?
    Hey Light,
    Sorry for the delay answering I could not log in for some silly reason.

Well for a start these are not Joye Products
    I received a batch of these atomizers (which as basically clones of the Type A Joye eGo Atties)
    I received them with nic carts so I cant put them online.

The Carts are similar to the eGo-T but have no single small hole & have a small wad of filler material at the bottom and a much larger hole. These atomizers work with T-Rex, eGo & Riva Batteries.

So what you have is a cart that fits on these Atties and eGo type A atties and feed so well.

You basically have to slide a Juice Injector down the side or pull out the filler material to fill (side slide is easier).

My opinion is they work REALLY well, and plume the vapour, although I have the atties ow I have held everything back to keep testing.
    The blank carts and a load of atomizers are due any day, as soon as I have them they are going up as a non genuine cheaper alternative which I think is a little more of a hassle to fill but work better then the eGo-T carts.
    Well it's worth checking out anyway as they will be cheaper.

Regards
    Peter
    Ecig-SA.com
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html