Cool Awesome service!!

Hey all I am a total newbie to the vaping scene, and have just received my first order from Evape.
    I had purchased a really really dodgy kit from Social Lites and waited ages for a piece of crap really but could see the potential of vaping so ordered from evape.
    Well what a difference!!! Extremely fast to process order, good communication letting my packaged had shipped etc. Items were very well packed and scored a few feeebies.

Now my biggest problem is working out which juice to vape first!!!

Thankyou evape another very satisfied customer!!

(oh I got the 510 kit but Im eyeing off the ego's already!)

AVF Regular
    Hello & welcome aboard, KazB.

Take it slow and get used to the 510 for a week or two.
    When your ready, your all set up to interchange with the Ego.

Enjoy your vapeing.

I have bought a few items from evape, starting with and ego-t starter kit, another ego-t kit for my partner, some replacement atomizersand have ordered some cartomizers to give them a try (the dual coil 5ml ones). Evapes customer service and speedy delivery (2 days to get to WA!!!) is simply awesome, it is a pity I cant buy nicotine e juice from within Australia otherwise I would be supporting evape
    100%. Just thought I would show my support at their AWESOME SERVICE!!!

Red face

Forgot to try out my banner!!!

url=http://www.evape.net.au/vaping_banner.html]

[/url]

I have bought but not received yet, an Ego kit and Juices from Evape - was actually after a passthru but not in stock at present. I am happy with the communication and ease of using the site and have found that if I am looking for some nicotine eliquids then thru their NZ site I can link to Nicotine e juice and e liquid for the Australian market, imported from Europe. and they have European juices I can purchase for my own use and import. Have been vaping for a few months now and buying from USA so am pleased to come across local dealer. I haven't vaped in public yet as my 40 yr old daughter has told me I look weird (not cool) but I am enjoying the flavours and have not had a cig for about 4 mths. so I will continue to look 'weird'!! :-) Enjoy your vape.