Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First impressions

As an absolute newbie I have lurked on this forum for about a week and was so happy to find the eVape site.

The kits and products were so clearly explained along with videos that answered all my questions without having to resort to YouTube confusion.

I ordered my eGo Deluxe starter kit on Monday and received it today (Wednesday). Couldn't ask for better service.

I had a small query and a quick email was answered to my satisfaction within minutes.

I am so impressed with the product and with eVape that I felt I had to say something publicly.

Be prepared for more orders from me on a regular basis.

AVF Regular
    Welcome Granny, and congratulations on your first step to a healthier and richer life.

Thank you Flea.
    I have been a heavy smoker for 50 years and have tried absolutely everything from patches to hypnosis.
    The one thing that I could not satisfy was the habit and hopefully this is the answer.

Great to hear it Granny.

Hope it all works out smoothly for you. There's lots of suggestions and advice to be had on these forums, I'll only give you one. If for any reason you find it isn't working then ask for some advice on things to try rather than give up. :-)

Thanks you Caffeine. I will keep that in mind.

Today is just my first day and I am still having the occasional analogue but I have had about 10 today instead of my usual 30+

So proud of myself.

AVF Regular
    Every one you are not having is doing you good.
    Keep at it.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hi Granny,

Thanks for your feedback

Matt
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

AVF Regular
    Good on ya Granny! (if that is your real name)

AVF Regular
    Hi Granny,
    I smoked for 40 years- been off the cigarettes 18 days now and feel good. How are you going with it all?

I am enjoying the ecigs immensely. As I am not using any nicotine juice I am still smoking but have cut down to around 10 per day without even trying. I find that I am not smoking the ones that I was unaware of smoking, if that makes any sense.

I am sleeping better. Perhaps it is because I am not drowning or coughing through the night. I think food tastes a little different but am not really sure.

I was smoking almost 100 gms of tobacco a week and have cut that down to less than half. There is no sense of loss or panic and I tend to believe that it is not so much the nicotine as the habit of smoking. I remember asking the Quit Line what I could do to fill my time and their answer was to go for walks, have a shower or wipe down benches or dust furniture. Couldn't imagine myself doing that 35 times a day and only needed to fill those little 3-5 minute gaps. The e-cigs are filling the bill just nicely.

It would be good to think I could give up the analogues completely but I am not quite ready yet. If I can get them down to about 5 per day I should be able to go without.
    Last edited by Granny; 08-11-11 at 01:16 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast