Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

Re: Some info about eVape

Quote Originally Posted by light487
    Also, having recently tried to order something from your site I noticed that you are not adhering to the Fair Trading laws regarding price display and GST.

"What price should be stated?
    If you include the price of a product in an advertisement, you must tell consumers the full cash price required to be paid in order to buy the product. Falsely raising customers’ expectations by telling them only part of the price of an item can lead to disappointment for the customer and can damage your reputation.

The Fair Trading Act makes it an offence to state only part of the price without also specifying the total amount to be paid. The full price includes any applicable GST. For more information on GST pricing see the brochure entitled All-inclusive pricing & the GST available on the ACCC website at http://www.accc.gov.au"

The prices you are displaying, both on your website as well as the time you advertised the Indulgence kit in the other thread, are not including the GST, as you charge that on top of the prices during the checking out process. This is against the Fair Trading Law. This needs to be fixed.

Also, this is just a suggestion, maybe you could think about the way your variable postage charge system is working. I was going to order an additiona atty to go with the item I "almost" bought from you.. and the charge for that additional atty to be posted was a whopping $1.50. It seems, that the way your site is setup, is it has a fixed postage price for each item.

Anyway.. yer...
    I personally spoke to Fair Trading about this and they stated that as long as the customer can cancel the order after the full price is displayed, we are not breaching any laws. Unfortunately we have to charge GST as our business is registered for GST. When our customer's go to checkout, they can see the total cost including GST and shipping. In the event (such as in your case) they do not want to go ahead, they can opt not to finalise checkout. Many of our competitors do not display shipping costs either as the cart software does not allow this. Some of our competitors are not registered for GST which is why you do not have this cost incured, but eventually they will need to be if their turnover is more than $75k.
    I appreciate your feedback though, and have talked it over with the team and we will write in each description that our unit prices are EX GST.
    Thanks,
    Matt
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

If you are getting off analogues and want a Tobacco flavor similar, get PJ regular or premium. EVAPE's PJ Is the best I've tried so far, especially the regular for me personally. They run a really cool site and customer service is great and only interested in the customers satisfaction, adding the little things that contribute to a good purchasing experience. They need encouragement as all the Aussie suppliers, I can foresee vaping going huge in Australia and eventually suppliers will be able to sell Nic also. Thumbs up from me Matt and Mindi, great site, great business,
    Thanks K : )

AVF Regular

i think its safe to say that all current vendors on the original AV forums (this one) are all great, and have their customers satisfaction in mind. All the vendors and members have been phenomenally awesome to me

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Your right there Qwerty have to agree on that and not discount any of the vendors on the forum. Thumbs up to them all !

GST

Hi,

Was nearly gonna buy one of your starter kits and a few other wee tip bits, but when I got to view what I was gonna buy I noticed that the pricing was exclusive of GST, plus no shipping tally was in this section, so I really didn't know how much it was all going to cost me. and left....
    I would like to know upfront what I am going to be handing over to you before I give you all my details.....

Ariel

Supreme Overlord of these Realms

Re: GST

Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Hi,

Was nearly gonna buy one of your starter kits and a few other wee tip bits, but when I got to view what I was gonna buy I noticed that the pricing was exclusive of GST, plus no shipping tally was in this section, so I really didn't know how much it was all going to cost me. and left....
    I would like to know upfront what I am going to be handing over to you before I give you all my details.....

Ariel
    Seems like a good idea Mr eVape.

Is there a technical issue preventing you from doing this?

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Sorry Ariel that this was an issue for you. You do not need to register with us to place an order, you can checkout as a guest. This means that if you choose not to go through with finalising checkout, your details will not be stored and you will see your total and be able to leave with none of your details being visible to us. The software we use makes it impossible for GST to be displayed upfront, but it is always 10%, so you can work it out prior to placing orders.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

AVF Regular

I dont see the big deal of [total * .10}?
    I mean, you have to check how much shipping would be anyway, and you can always go back and adjust an order, this is not a big issue for me, it may be for some of you on the forum, but I really don't think much of it at all tbqh.

waiting for my eVape 510 PCC starter kit at the moment

They look like a Riva.

Nice to see another retail store for us Aussies, more exposure for ecigs 8-)

Btw, spent some of the holidays in a friends holiday house down in Cowes, we all had a ball

Cheers
    Daily Setup: Modded 3400mah FDV iStick, Orchid v4 RTA
    Daily Juice: Vaporeyes - Lazer Lombardi
    In the mail: Vapor Flask DNA40

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast