Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by eVape View Post
    Hi Fellow Aussie Vapers,

Just a brief introduction to you guys about eVape. We are based in Victoria and sell various electronic cig products. We offer a flat rate of shipping Australia wide, just to make life easier for all of us. All of the products at eVape are in stock here and available to be shipped as soon as an order is placed. We have 510 kits, eGo kits, accessories and e-juice with more stuff arriving this week.

My name is Matt and my partner is Mindy. Personally I have been vaping for a while now and have found that it has been a fantastic journey that I am still learning much about. My passion for vaping has led me to creating eVape, so that I can bring the experience to other Aussies. Always keen for suggestions and info from people and this forum seems like the perfect place to receive that. Happy to share our thoughts on vaping too.

We have a few exciting developments occuring at eVape at the moment and are looking forward to announcing them in this forum. So keep checking back for some revelations that we are excited about.

We feel that this forum is very valuable to vapers in Australia and overseas alike and look forward to learning more from fellow vapers and vendors. Thanks for what seems like a vibrant community where we can all share our experiences & thoughts in general regarding the wide world of vaping.

Cheers Guys :P
    hey, Im in melbourne to, do have a shopfront or is it only online shopping only?

Since you guys are in Victoria, any chance of somebody attending the World Vaping Day event at Olinda?

This solves two problems: We would have stock on the day to sell to interested people, and it means we don't have to order just for the day and possibly end up with left over gear.

I'm currently vaping the eVape PJ.. I am not disliking the flavour.. but I was hoping for more cigarette-like taste.. as I always do when I get a new branded tobacco flavour I got it as a freebie from the Sydney meetup.. so I can't complain about that Still a nice flavour though
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by light487 View Post
    I'm currently vaping the eVape PJ.. I am not disliking the flavour.. but I was hoping for more cigarette-like taste.. as I always do when I get a new branded tobacco flavour I got it as a freebie from the Sydney meetup.. so I can't complain about that Still a nice flavour though
    There are some Spanish e-liquid that Scott from E-cig review has just checked out. More cigar oriented then cigarette though but in the long run to me tobacco is tobacco. Somehow menthol doesn't cut it for my when I am having a beer so I am still searching for that sweet spot.
    Not responsible.... Ever.

This place was where I first got my vaping gear, no issues. I have also put 3 other people onto this site for their starter kits, the video guides were quite useful when I first started in the vaping game (before I was onto the different forums..).

Plus the indulgence extreme review made me lol:
    ------------------------------------------------
    I was walking home from work one night,it was really cold and i was wishing i had brought my hoody with me (at least i had my ecig to keep me warm), while walking i was casually vaping on my titanium Indulgence e cig (6v). When out of nowhere a hooded man with a pocket knife jumps at me demanding money. Now at first i look around to see if there is anyone else around, its quiet and dark. then the hooded man lunges at me with his knife, luckily i had just taken a drag of my Indulgence, in a quick movement i blow my vapor into the assailant's eyes momenterally dazeing him, i then quickly rase my arm holding the Indulgence above his head and bring it down with swift vapory justice the Indulgence with all its glorious power forces the assilant to his knees, where i then grab the hood he is wearing and pull with upwards thrust causing the hoody to come clean off.

5 minutes later im allmost home with plenty of battery life and a new hoody thanks to my Indulgence
    ------------------------------------------------

Sent from my Acer Iconia A500 using Tapatalk

Hey thanks for this post ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123