Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

Some info about eVape

Hi Fellow Aussie Vapers,

Just a brief introduction to you guys about eVape. We are based in Victoria and sell various electronic cig products. We offer a flat rate of shipping Australia wide, just to make life easier for all of us. All of the products at eVape are in stock here and available to be shipped as soon as an order is placed. We have 510 kits, eGo kits, accessories and e-juice with more stuff arriving this week.

My name is Matt and my partner is Mindy. Personally I have been vaping for a while now and have found that it has been a fantastic journey that I am still learning much about. My passion for vaping has led me to creating eVape, so that I can bring the experience to other Aussies. Always keen for suggestions and info from people and this forum seems like the perfect place to receive that. Happy to share our thoughts on vaping too.

We have a few exciting developments occuring at eVape at the moment and are looking forward to announcing them in this forum. So keep checking back for some revelations that we are excited about.

We feel that this forum is very valuable to vapers in Australia and overseas alike and look forward to learning more from fellow vapers and vendors. Thanks for what seems like a vibrant community where we can all share our experiences & thoughts in general regarding the wide world of vaping.

Cheers Guys :P
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Re: Some info about eVape

Site looks great.. welcome to the forums etc..

However, just some friendly advice with a couple of the flavours you have on your site.. namely "Drum" and "Peter Jackson". Unless you have some sort of contractual agreement with Phillip Morris and Douge-Egbert, I would be removing those images quick-smart and even changing the names..

These big corporations certainly will not play "nice" if they find out about you using both the names and the imagery that they own undert intellectual property rights laws (ie. copyright and patent laws). I've seen other ecig providers have the same issues, so just passing the warning along to you so you can do something about it before it's too late.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Cheers light487,
    I have spoken to our IT guy and mentioned that maybe the images were a bit "cheeky" so we have since revised them. Appreciate the heads up

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Also, having recently tried to order something from your site I noticed that you are not adhering to the Fair Trading laws regarding price display and GST.

"What price should be stated?
    If you include the price of a product in an advertisement, you must tell consumers the full cash price required to be paid in order to buy the product. Falsely raising customers’ expectations by telling them only part of the price of an item can lead to disappointment for the customer and can damage your reputation.

The Fair Trading Act makes it an offence to state only part of the price without also specifying the total amount to be paid. The full price includes any applicable GST. For more information on GST pricing see the brochure entitled All-inclusive pricing & the GST available on the ACCC website at www.accc.gov.au"

The prices you are displaying, both on your website as well as the time you advertised the Indulgence kit in the other thread, are not including the GST, as you charge that on top of the prices during the checking out process. This is against the Fair Trading Law. This needs to be fixed.

Also, this is just a suggestion, maybe you could think about the way your variable postage charge system is working. I was going to order an additiona atty to go with the item I "almost" bought from you.. and the charge for that additional atty to be posted was a whopping $1.50. It seems, that the way your site is setup, is it has a fixed postage price for each item.

Anyway.. yer...

I dont think he necessarily has to put GST if he sells worldwide but an option should be on the website for Australian residents and the prices should change accordingly.

I quite like the fixed postage idea, It will allow me to buy a few atty's and not be charged 12 dollars shipping for them.

I like the line up guys, hope everything goes well.

P.S have you had any SEO work done to your website?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Hey vapers,

Give evape a go, I did and I'm rapt with their friendly and generous service. I purchased some PJ flavour juice and I'm really impressed. Have compared it with Dunghill, Moldburra and a couple others out there, some with nic already mixed. I mixed my own with VG/PG nic and was impressed. Their Pierre Jacksdung doesn't have the overly sweet taste of the others such as RY4 , which I like as well. Anyway, they are nice people and have some great products for vapers,

Well done guys and girls,

K-Raven-Mica

No doubt, no doubt.. I just have issues with being charged GST "after the fact" as well as the shipping costs. When the GST and postage is added on, it ends up being more expensive than some competitors on the market, which is why I cancelled my order during the checkout stage.

It's like walking into a store that is advertising a videogame, for example, that is $10 cheaper than everyone else.. then being charged $10 (or more depending on how much 10% is) on top of that for GST when you get to the counter and the item is rung up on the register. That's what that Fair Trading Law is all about, when it is regarding the GST component being displayed as part of the total price.

Are your eGo's genuine Joye brand?

Reason I ask: :-

compared to the one's on HG's site: -

looks noticeably different.

AVF Regular

The Riva has the rubber button whereas the eGo has a plastic button, any rubber button eGo is not JoyeTech.

Hey Guys,

Our kits are not Joye Tech and we do not claim that any of our products are Joye. Our kits have been sourced from a supplier who we have personally researched and investigated. We decided after interacting with staff at Joye tech that we would not use them for products as the service was absolutely terrible. We found it very hard to do business with them as a distributor. After ordering some stock from them in the beginning, we found the quality to be hit and miss with items such as atty's, passthroughs etc. In comparison to some of the suppliers we now use, we found that Joye Tech was not necessarily any better. Mind you, we did work very hard to find items that were of a high standard and ended up pleased with the results. Some people are devotees to Joye and that is fine, but for us there were comparible products.

Thanks for your feedback so far

Cheers,

Matt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast