Matt, you're marvelous

A huge thanks.

When I notified you that Paypal had made a monumental stuff up you got back to me in 5 minutes and made me feel like I was the most important customer on earth.

I don't know whether it's because you're a country boy, a super smart business man or just an all round nice person but I appreciate the service I have had.

Give Matt your business vapers, you won't be disappointed.

I took the plunge and ordered some PG & VG 36% from HG.

I am using a 50/50 mix in 2ml tanks to try it out but am not really happy with the lack of flavour and the plastic taste. I must admit that I only have one doubler juice to try so I have ordered a few more along with some of the G4 cartos. I also ordered a couple of pre mixed 18mg flavours but they also seem to have a plastic taste. (Worse with LR attys than with the standard Ego atty)

Having said that I am happy to report that I have only smoked a little over 25g of tobacco this week compared with the 75g that I would normally go through.

I think when I can get some real flavour at 18mg I will be well on my way to forgetting the analogs.

I received my two G4s the next day and I am pleasantly surprised after the bad reviews that I have heard.

Must admit I was a bit sceptical with the first one as it had some condensation inside the plastic packaging and it did leak to begin with. I also managed to get quite a bit of juice in my mouth on the first few tries.

I believe the trick is in replacing the inner plastic seal slowly so as not to force the juice through.

The flavours are amazing. I am trying Choc Mint and a mix of Tobacco/Menthol and have not tasted the flavour as much with any of the other cartridges I have tried. They are easy to fill if held on an angle and dripping against the side. There is no burnt or plastic taste as I have experienced with other tanks that contain filler and I believe that I am finally beginning to enjoy vaping more than my normal analogs.

I am impressed by the look of the G4 as it is not the same as I have seen in the reviews and suits my black Ego perfectly.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

As usual I am more than happy with both the product and the service.

They look a little different as mine are see-through and the ones you mentioned do not say anything about the small rubber plug inside to prevent leaks.

Please remember that I am posting this under eVape's Forum as I am more than happy with their products and service and would like to show my appreciation.

glad you are happy granny, moderated thread to suit.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D