Thread: First purchase.

First purchase.

I received my first Vaping purchase from eVape yesterday, after ordering on Wednesday of last week (Australia Day held up Post). Excellent service, they provided me with a tracking number within a few minutes, and they sold me a high-quality product (Joye 510-T Starter Kit) at a great price.

Couldn't be happier with them, and I'll definitely be buying again. Cheers eVape!

Hi Sasha
    Yep our Aussie vendors are pretty awesome, good luck with your vaping, I started on a 510 starter kit and it really got me off the cigs to start off with. Don't talk to me about what I have bought in the meantime

I know what you bought. I was there when you opened the big one. Nice purchase though. I bought one a while back and I love mine.

-s

Hey Shayne still very happy with the purchase, battery life a little disappointing but I knew that already, just couldn't afford the extra dollars just yet for the extension cap and bigger batts, kids school gear has to come first!
    Last edited by piscesvapergirl; 31-01-12 at 09:39 PM. Reason: put a y in shayne's name lol

I know. I have one of the three still in school. I was shocked at the cost here. Being from another country where all the school stuff is supplied by the school district, that was a shock. But we do what we can, when we can. It'll come in time.

-s