Fantastic Service

Hi all,
    Just thought I'd share my experience with dealing with eVape.
    Firstly I am extremely happy with my new e-cig, I purchased the 501 starter kit and the charging case. The starter pack was pretty good value and the charging case is a must!

The quality of the service was outstanding, shipping was quick as I believe that eVape keeps stock in Australia rather than drop shipping. I had my new e-cig literally overnight!

Upon arrival one of the atomisers was DOA. Seemed like a manufacture issue, not much you can do about that. The other atomiser worked great. After contacting eVape, they immediately arranged to send additional atomisers free of charge.

I will definitely shop with them again!

Good to hear.. what did you do about getting nicotine juices? Just curious what first time buyers are going for these days..
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

I already had some e juices from an international vendor. But at current I cycle between lychee, walnut(which is my current fave), brandy and the nic free strawberry(gf's fave) i got with my evape order.