Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree221Likes

Thread: Hello from FanceeJuice!

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Hello from FanceeJuice!

Hey AV!

Just wanted to stop by to say hello to all you Aussies, and let you know that FanceeJuice does indeed ship to Australia. I'll be honest.. it's pretty awesome getting the opportunity to send our products almost 26,000 Kms across the globe.

We've had the wonderful chance to chat with a few members of the forum who recommended that we get active over here, so you'll be seeing more of us over the coming weeks. Our lovely Jana generally handles a lot of the FJ social interaction, but I'll try to stop by as much as my mixing schedule allows.

We've been fortunate to have received a crash course on "doublers" and the hoops Aussies have to jump through to get awesome juice. We're currently working with a local vendor in NSW to make our juice more accessible to you folks.

Also.. we put together a special coupon code just for AV. You'll be able to save 20% on anything from our new selection of RBAs and Kits, to our award winning juices. (Please Note: Juice Boxes excluded.. we discount those at 20% every day!) The code will be live until midnight on Friday Eastern Standard Time.

FJAV20

If any of you have questions about our juice, flavors, shipping prices, etc. PLEASE don't hesitate to ask. All of our AUS customers have been an absolute pleasure to interact with, and we're looking forward to meeting all of you

Welcome! I already placed my order last weekend after hearing Alegria harping on about how wonderful your juices were! Can't wait to get them!
    alegria likes this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    Welcome! I already placed my order last weekend after hearing Alegria harping on about how wonderful your juices were! Can't wait to get them!
    Awesome! I remember sending your order out the door. Like I said.. always exciting sending the bottles off knowing how far they'll travel
    alegria likes this.

Welcome to Aussie Vapers Forum Dan!

Great to have you here with us!

Thanks for the generous coupon too! I don't think I have ever seen you give a 20% coupon before!

I am sure that will come in handy for many of us!

Now get an Avatar up - will ya! he he he

... and again you ordered most of my favorites

I wont have much to send you in future that you have not tried before!
    Milkman_ likes this.

Hehe maybe one day I'll get something I can share that you haven't tried!
    alegria likes this.

Hehe maybe one day I'll get something I can share that you haven't tried!
    Oh well - if you ever visit Sydney we will have a vape-party and an open door event held at my vaping cabinet

Quote Originally Posted by alegria View Post
    Oh well - if you ever visit Sydney we will have a vape-party and an open door event held at my vaping cabinet
    You're on!
    alegria likes this.

lol i tweeted you the other week and you guys said shipping was coming and now you post fantastic.
    alegria likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ssingleton View Post
    lol i tweeted you the other week and you guys said shipping was coming and now you post fantastic.
    If you end up ordering let us know what you ended up getting. Be sure to include some Meesetracks - such a delicious liquid. I seriously vape it every morning with my coffee. Best way to start the day

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast