Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Signatures and avatars

AVF Regular
    Jeez looking at all these banners you would think we must all be rich by now lol
    Can't see mine at work... probably a good thing!

AVF Regular
    Is it ok to still use if we take the link out?

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    This might be a dumb question but how do you put the How long since your Last Cig Banners on the bottom off each post?

Current Mods = Joytech Cuboid 200w , eVic-VTC Mini 75w , Istick 120W and 40w , Wismec Reuleaux RX200S
    Current Tanks = Joytech Cubis , Smok TFV4 Mini , Smok TF-RTA G2 , S-body Astral Tank , Uwell Crown , Wotofo Serpent RTA , Geekvape Griffin RTA , Geekvape Griffin 25 RTA , Geekvape Tsunami RDA , Geekvape Avocado RDTA and Velocity v2 RDA clone

currently vaping 10mg Home Brewed E-juice

Jason Richards

AVF Regular
    Sorry I worked it Out
    fabricator4 and Dhufish like this.

Current Mods = Joytech Cuboid 200w , eVic-VTC Mini 75w , Istick 120W and 40w , Wismec Reuleaux RX200S
    Current Tanks = Joytech Cubis , Smok TFV4 Mini , Smok TF-RTA G2 , S-body Astral Tank , Uwell Crown , Wotofo Serpent RTA , Geekvape Griffin RTA , Geekvape Griffin 25 RTA , Geekvape Tsunami RDA , Geekvape Avocado RDTA and Velocity v2 RDA clone

currently vaping 10mg Home Brewed E-juice

Jason Richards

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Can i plaese ask how you put the counter on? I found it on the web, but don't know how to add it to my profile or posts?
    Also, how do I add my pic to my profile? I don't seem to be allowed.
    Thanks.

Super Moderator
    Sorry Jenny , just saw this now ... you add in pics to profile using the Avatar setting in your profile .. pics must be 120 x 120 or smaller

For the counter you need to insert the link given to you by the counter generator into your signature ( also accessed via the Your Profile in settings )
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Thanks Fatman, only replying here to see if it works ........
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it didn't. It just put a link there. Ill go back to signatures in settings and see if I can figure it out.
    Ah, got it. Thanks again.
    Last edited by justjenny; 05-05-16 at 12:10 AM.
    btobw likes this.

AVF Regular
    [IMG][/IMG]Hey mods, my account still won't let me create an album... As soon as I hit the upload images button it says I don't have permission..
    No problems posting images in threads... Can u loosen the noose on my account plz...

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 81cep View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]Hey mods, my account still won't let me create an album... As soon as I hit the upload images button it says I don't have permission..
    No problems posting images in threads... Can u loosen the noose on my account plz...
    You cant create an album , because images must be stored OFFSITE
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Bugger, I only just noticed this thread.
    My Cooma sig help me tell others how much I saved, to get them off the smokes.

The link at the top of this thread to Jatos post doesnt stay open long enough for me to read it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast