Thread: B.I.N.G.O - AVF.....let's play

AVF Regular

B.I.N.G.O - AVF.....let's play

Jiggly dance. Time to play AVF bingo for some Crisscross Driptips

1st prize - two driptips & one tank
    2nd prize - two driptips & one tank
    3rd prize - two driptips

2 Random draw for funny imaginative lines - 1 drip tip

Prizes can be chosen from this selection. Huge thanks to Baz for making them (he went a bit overboard) but it will give the winners some extra choices.

Tank choices

- Vika five pawns tank - clone (MTL tank) ......new
    - Steam tribe RTA (DL tank) ........new
    - Orchid V5 - clone ......new

Talking about the crisscross driptips nudged me to do another Christmas giveaway but this year let's play BINGO. This particular thread is for the rules, questions, chatting, complaining and/or rejoicing, and, most importantly, announcing it if you've won!

EDIT ........CHANGE OF START DATE
    The response has been outstanding so I will close the entry taking at midnight on Friday night and start calling numbers on Saturday.

Here's how the game works:

Pick 10 numbers between 1-120 Once you have your numbers, PM the list of them to me. I will respond to your pm to verify that I have received your list and entered you in the contest. Entries close at midnight EST 30th November. It is open to all members but if you are not in Australia you will need to pay postage or PIF to a local member.

Every day, from the 1st Dec I will post a few numbers (chosen randomly with a site aptly named random.org) in the "List" thread. If the posted number appear on your list, cross them off; remember, it is your responsibility to keep track of your own numbers! When all of your numbers are crossed off, post "WINNER WINNER DRIPTIP SPINNER!" in this thread.

The first three people to post "WINNER WINNER DRIPTIP SPINNER" will be the winners (first, second and third respectively of course), which means as you get closer to completion you may want to check the list thread to make sure you beat others to the prize. I will verify the result with the copy of your list that you sent to me and confirm your win.

I haven't finished the driptips for the prizes but will be a combo of driptips and some tanks and I will add pics as we get closer to the 1st.

It's up to you whether you keep quiet on how you are going and then swoop in for the prize or chit chat amongst yourself.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 30-11-16 at 02:23 PM.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Woo I plan to win first, second and third.
    Crisscross and DogMan like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by toofargone View Post
    Woo I plan to win first, second and third.
    Nothing like a bit of confidence
    bring it TFG
    Crisscross likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Crisscross, DogMan, LimeB and 2 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Super Moderator
    Aaaaaaaand numbers sent

I love Bingo
    gtadmin, Crisscross and Fatman like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    I had to think of something fun. I have run out of what is my favourite...........
    giruvian and Fatman like this.

AVF Regular
    I don't want to go OT but for a work party we went to a local bingo night. They were calling out numbers so fast I couldn't keep up on one ticket. I looked around to see if any of the older folk were having similar problems and there were some older ladies probably 60 years my senior with a dozen tickets on the table with a marker in each hand.... it's hard to admit defeat to 80 year old ladies......

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by toofargone View Post
    I don't want to go OT but for a work party we went to a local bingo night. They were calling out numbers so fast I couldn't keep up on one ticket. I looked around to see if any of the older folk were having similar problems and there were some older ladies probably 60 years my senior with a dozen tickets on the table with a marker in each hand.... it's hard to admit defeat to 80 year old ladies......
    They are professionals. Hahahahaha
    giruvian, Fatman and KayP like this.

Super Moderator
    entered ... have I won yet ?
    giruvian and iamtezr like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    entered ... have I won yet ?

Patience grasshopper
    Fatman likes this.

Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast