Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree380Likes

Thread: Super Moderators

AVF Regular
    can we just stop fighting and enjoy easter please?
    e_tech likes this.
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    can we just stop fighting and enjoy easter please?
    A fight would imply that it's fair. That won't happen here so don't​ worry about it.

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Psilo likes this.

Super Moderator
    If you are dissatisfied with the mods, and the admin, and how this forum is run, it's not as though you're under an obligation to keep logging in. I'm not suggesting you don't log in of course, but if you're unhappy there are several other vaping forum options.

It's completely your, or any other member's choice. It's utterly impossible to run a forum that pleases everyone, including the mods

On a lighter note, did the Easter Bunny bring you anything nice?
    gtadmin, ElDubya, Fatman and 5 others like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    What if a moderator is disrespectful to a member?

Well Steve the interesting part is in the rule you quoted ... the action that can be taken by a member is disclosed in the same very quote

"The only recourse to this is by appeal to the Forum Admin to deal with as he sees fit."

Take it thru the channels outlined in the rules if you feel you or anyone else has been slighted by any member of the moderation team.
    If the Site owner feels that claim is justified then it is up to him to bring the matter to us and deal with it if he feels it is warranted.

The term "disrespectful" is an interesting one ...I can say 100% that in the many years I have put in at AVF, the moderation team put up with more "disrespect" than any individual member that I have ever seen ... and I am pretty sure that any act of "disrespect " anyone feels may have happened with them is most probably initiated not by the moderation team in the first instance and any "disrespect" from a moderator probably occurs long after the "right for respect" has been lost by an individual in a situation

Mods put up with more crap than most members will ever experience, we have to keep a cool head when all around us at times there is nothing but a sea of angry demanding people who at the time only care about THEIR internet feelings .

Mods ARE people too, we have good and bad days , and we don't have the luxury of holding public grudges, in fact often times we feel the need to be fair actually inhibits how we react to some issues , because we don't want to let a personal feelings get in the way of doing the right thing by the community.

If there has been "disrespect " felt by any of the membership by us doing our job ( and that job is voluntary remember) then I personally apologise for it on behalf of whoever and when ever, so its done and dusted ... We as mods have to accept that coming out of a shitstorm, so should a member... life is too short to hold on to internet feelings being bruised

And of course while I am typing this essay numerous posts will probably be added , so take it as it stands

We do our best ,so to anyone I say ... if that's not good enough , feel free to report us to Admin , or enjoy any of the numerous vaping forums that don't upset you .
    Last edited by Fatman; 16-04-17 at 01:27 PM.
    giruvian, gtadmin, ElDubya and 9 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    If you are dissatisfied with the mods, and the admin, and how this forum is run, it's not as though you're under an obligation to keep logging in. I'm not suggesting you don't log in of course, but if you're unhappy there are several other vaping forum options.

It's completely your, or any other member's choice. It's utterly impossible to run a forum that pleases everyone, including the mods

I've been here for years and as you know I'm completely aware of my choices. It's posts like the one I'm replying to right now that are just stirring the pot and that are inappropriate from a mod. Your supposed to keep the peace and be unbiased but all your doing here is adding fuel to the fire which is what you've done on more than one occasion. And taking that "if you don't like it go somewhere else" attitude is just wrong coming from a mod.

Super Moderator
    I take it the Easter Bunny didn't bother then?
    Ingrid

AVF Regular

only the reminder about how much my body hates big amounts of choclate at once x.x
    giruvian likes this.
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Regular
    Easter has been good. I've made a couple of grand this weekend so I'm happy. I would send you some chocolate, but I'm sure you've got enough there to keep you going hehehe

Super Moderator
    Nah, just opted to buy for my daughter

I'd kill to make a few grand in a weekend *sigh*. Alas, payroll staff are not considered worthy enough.
    gtadmin and AllyP like this.
    Ingrid

Super Moderator
    Being a hermit has disadvantages ... Dogs chooks and parrots dont have jobs and cant afford to buy you choccy rabbits
    giruvian, gtadmin, ElDubya and 2 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast