Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 110
Like Tree380Likes

Thread: Super Moderators

  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    4,976

    Super Moderators

    I was checking out a thread this morning where a comment was made in regards to a super moderator being criticised for taking an action, as he has not been seen actually posting on avf for a while.

    To put it bluntly - it doesn't make stuff all difference how long it's been.

    Members come and go depending on real life, and mods have exactly the same rights to do so. The mods have all been here for a very long time, and it's to be expected that time out from the forum is going to happen.

    Personally, if I see a comment like that again, the offender is going on a long holiday.

    Oh, and Happy Easter everyone
    Ingrid

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whyalla, SA
    Posts
    13,095
    11. The Moderator is always right . The only recourse to this is by appeal to the Forum Admin to deal with as he sees fit. Until then please respect the Moderator and his/her role at AVF


    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,053
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    11. The Moderator is always right . The only recourse to this is by appeal to the Forum Admin to deal with as he sees fit. Until then please respect the Moderator and his/her role at AVF


    What if a moderator is disrespectful to a member?

    Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L09 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whyalla, SA
    Posts
    13,095
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    What if a moderator is disrespectful to a member?

    Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Please refer to the post you quoted.
    Last edited by gtadmin; 16-04-17 at 12:51 PM.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Please refer to the post you quoted.
    kinda hard because they deleted the post's that were there under a for sale thread
    steve.c likes this.
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask


    On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,053
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Please refer to the post you quoted.
    Sure, I read it but who's this admin your talking about? Surely your not referring to Jato? He hasn't made an appearance on here in over a year.

    Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L09 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whyalla, SA
    Posts
    13,095
    Jato is the owner of this forum, it's his rules (which you agreed to by signing up BTW).

    ETA: and he has been here, you just don't see it.
    giruvian and MrGruffy like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whyalla, SA
    Posts
    13,095
    Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    kinda hard because they deleted the post's that were there under a for sale thread
    The Forum Admin can see the deleted posts, all you have to do is describe the circumstances and the thread in your PM to him, and let him decide.
    giruvian and MrGruffy like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,053
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Jato is the owner of this forum, it's his rules (which you agreed to by signing up BTW).

    ETA: and he has been here, you just don't see it.
    Not much point if we don't see it is there? Your saying admins can say or day as they please and that's ok. Even your attitude now gives that vibe. I've never seen Jato take any action on this forum that we know of. Doing something behind the scenes isn't helpful to us members if we don't know what's going on is it? I e seen admins take sides here all the time and show bias towards members and that seems to be ok. If there's a problem your telling me to contact a guy who isn't there. Basically your saying go call someone who cares. Not good imo.

    Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L09 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whyalla, SA
    Posts
    13,095
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Not much point if we don't see it is there? Your saying admins can say or day as they please and that's ok. Even your attitude now gives that vibe. I've never seen Jato take any action on this forum that we know of. Doing something behind the scenes isn't helpful to us members if we don't know what's going on is it? I e seen admins take sides here all the time and show bias towards members and that seems to be ok. If there's a problem your telling me to contact a guy who isn't there. Basically your saying go call someone who cares. Not good imo.

    Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L09 using Tapatalk
    No, I'm just factually repeating the rules (if you don't know them, there is a link in my signature)
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

 

 
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 06:16 AM.