Like Tree23Likes
  • 17 Post By Fatman
  • 3 Post By rebelagainstthemachine
  • 3 Post By giruvian

Thread: Further PM System Abuse

Super Moderator

Further PM System Abuse

Recently mods became aware of a member using the PM system to encourage QLD users ( and others presumably) to contact a person via a mobile phone in regard to forwarding nicotine domestically ... the phone number provided was the contact number of a couple of business's in Tasmania that deal in vaping, so they should be more than aware of the "supply issue" regarding this .

These PMs are not IMO "helping a vaper out", as they are disguised to be, but yet another example of a particular individual misusing the forum to direct vapers to business/'s ...

The account in question has been taken care of, however history suggests a new account will soon appear and it will be rinse and repeat ...

Make no bones about it this is not someone lending a helping hand in my opinion but a person determined to fake it til they make it, and possibly has a long and chequered past with AVF...

I urge any and ALL members of AVF to stand up to this ... this case is someone clearly pretending to care about vapers, but in reality I dont think that is the case... QLD vapers , just like the rest of us face the same import challenges, this is just trading on the fear and ignorance surrounding the recent Toll Freight/Qld Health debacle and is a pretty low act IMO !!!

Please report unsolicited mail like this ... its not someone doing you a solid, its someone looking after themselves dressed up .
    Last edited by Fatman; 09-08-17 at 01:31 PM.
    gert, giruvian, Stomp and 14 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Dear Fatman - I am currently trying to abuse the pm system by providing you with unsolicited mail - Please empty your inbox!

Here is a 'random' pic for your trouble

giruvian, fabricator4 and Danny76 like this.
    Support the closed autocratic NNA AU lobby group-
    Give money, sign and fill what we say then STFU- its called unity!

You actually thought that your action & thoughts matter?Its "experts" only buddy
    Pfft don't like it?... go away and start your own
    All Hail the NNA AU vape overlords!
    Delete & block the negative! It never happened- its in the past MKAY?
    (or face members & supporters wrath & tears...)
    Infiltrate, Dominate & assimilate all unbelievers..Welcome to the new NNA AU echo chamber

Super Moderator
    Funny, I didn't get a pm and I'm in Qld hmmmmm
    Fatman, Danny76 and SES56 like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?