Page 155 of 157 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1563
Like Tree5627Likes

Thread: SUMMER 2017 B.I.N.G.O. - Lets play

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    I have never let pathetic get in the way

Its why I am so adorable ...............and (sniff) alone.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
    Im sorry good sir you lost the Adorable card after playing this

(coincidentally well done for making me search 60+ pages for that one pic i seen out of the corner of my eye while watching Robocop)

AVF Regular
    Fatman, AllyP and Cat like this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Act. Nothing Expert from BunyipVapes has kindly come to our rescue with an additional prize if you would like. He has offered a 30ml bottle of the 5 new eliquids they are launching this week.

Passionfruit Lemon Cake
    Iced Jam Biscuits
    Pavlova
    Apple Turnover
    Watermelon Lemonade

Thank you. Much appreciated
    Awesome! They sound delicious.
    AllyP likes this.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    My prize arived from fatman today and here is the reveal as i know a few wete keen to see what was in the big fellas mystery box . I must say that my favorite prize is the hornby wind up locomotive. All the boys at work loved it.

Always wanted to try the other gear as well so it will get a good go over. Although i dont know what the atty with the wings and bell topcap is. Someone maybe able too help me out thier.

Huge thanks to fatman for the wonderful prize.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Ps rockmoose urs is on itz wsy tommorow.
    Last edited by Danny76; 05-12-17 at 07:40 PM.

AVF Regular
    Received my industrial fog machine from DOA today, thank you. I'm predicting more rain. This thing is a beast! After priming the coil best I could, I screwed it all together and filled the tank. Just as well I let her sit for another 15 minutes while I opened some other mail, because next time I looked at it the tank was half empty! There's some serious wicking in those coils.

Anyway, a huge thanks to XX for going to so much trouble just to entertain us simple folk. It's a nice touch at Christmas. And of course thanks to GT for overseeing it all, and the Turtleman too

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    My prize arived from fatman today and here is the reveal as i know a few wete keen to see what was in the big fellas mystery box . I must say that my favorite prize is the hornby wind up locomotive. All the boys at work loved it.

Always wanted to try the other gear as well so it will get a good go over. Although i dont know what the atty with the wings and bell topcap is. Someone maybe able too help me out thier.

LOL ! Glad you liked the train mate .. thats a bit of history right there .. with the box no less

Now onto the mystery atty lol .... it's one a lot of people dont know about ... Its the Xplora by Pheonix Mods ... an original .... I always liked the vape from the GP Spheroid, and this particular atomiser is very much like it, and yet different ... it's made by a mob in Germany and was only available thru Vapour-Freak.de a few years back.
    With this atty it can either be set up as a dripper OR a spheroid type arrangement, something the original spheroid by Perseus couldnt
    So you get the best of both worlds with it ... I liked it so much I got a few spares, most of them are living with friends now but I have kept a couple for me

I know you are primarily a squonker but if set up correctly these attys very much give you the moist warm MTL vape of a squonk atty attached to anything

For set ups as a dripper just coil wick and go ( using the ribbed dripper shield on top) , but for one of the best non-squonk vapes around then google GP Spheroid builds and that should get you going

GP Spheroid Builds : How do you build it

I meant to throw in some filler material for you but I forgot
    You can use a cotton pad like Muji or similar, but believe it or not fishtank filter ( polyester fibres in reality) works even better ... you dont have to worry about it melting or burning , because its well away from the coil and is wicked down by the wick when you set it up properly
    wick can be cotton , but braided stuff works betterer
    Just thought it would give you something to play with
    They are not cloud chuckers but they have their charms elsewhere
    Great little stealth vapes !
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    stylemessiah, AllyP and Cat like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    LOL ! Glad you liked the train mate .. thats a bit of history right there .. with the box no less

Now onto the mystery atty lol .... it's one a lot of people dont know about ... Its the Xplora by Pheonix Mods ... an original .... I always liked the vape from the GP Spheroid, and this particular atomiser is very much like it, and yet different ... it's made by a mob in Germany and was only available thru Vapour-Freak.de a few years back.
    With this atty it can either be set up as a dripper OR a spheroid type arrangement, something the original spheroid by Perseus couldnt
    So you get the best of both worlds with it ... I liked it so much I got a few spares, most of them are living with friends now but I have kept a couple for me

I know you are primarily a squonker but if set up correctly these attys very much give you the moist warm MTL vape of a squonk atty attached to anything

For set ups as a dripper just coil wick and go ( using the ribbed dripper shield on top) , but for one of the best non-squonk vapes around then google GP Spheroid builds and that should get you going

GP Spheroid Builds : How do you build it

I meant to throw in some filler material for you but I forgot
    You can use a cotton pad like Muji or similar, but believe it or not fishtank filter ( polyester fibres in reality) works even better ... you dont have to worry about it melting or burning , because its well away from the coil and is wicked down by the wick when you set it up properly
    wick can be cotton , but braided stuff works betterer
    Just thought it would give you something to play with
    They are not cloud chuckers but they have their charms elsewhere
    Great little stealth vapes !
    Tnx fatman ill get into em on the weekend and let you know how i get on. Interesting with the filler material. Ive never seen a set up like this before.

And yes one of the boys at work looked at the locomotive and mentioned its still got its box. And then he explained to me. Cheers again mate much appreciated.

Fatman, AllyP and Cat like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post

OMG you Won a Choo Choo! and awesome atties - not feeling very green ...honestly i'm not ..........
    Fatman, DogMan, Danny76 and 2 others like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    And parcel sent! Sorry for the delay dylbj.
    Fatman and dylbj like this.