Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree261Likes

Thread: Merry Christmas AVF 2017

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Definitely not. He's hypersensory city. When I put his harness on to go for walk he staggers around the house with his back arched, sideways, bumping into things LOL. I should do a video of that one day. Once he's out the front door he becomes normal, for a Westie. Things like deer antlers and costumes that Mrs Fab has tried to get him into in the past cause either paralysis or a complete freak out :-D Usually the latter.

I do have a cute photo of Hamish (RIP) in a party hat, but even that was obviously under suffrage. (it was at puppy school training, we kept up the playgroup thing for years because it was good fun for the Westies, until I started Fergus on lure coursing (won highest scoring terrier the first year, then he worked out there was no point chasing a plastic bag on a zip line). Brisbane has an Earth Dog group now. I think Fergus would be great at that but it's a bit of a hike from Toowoomba and I'm not sure how active they are.

I have a chook in the oven (low and slow) and a smoked ham to cut up. I'd send you some, but (a) you never give me your address, and (b) it probably wouldn't be pretty by the time AP deliver it in 2018.

Gotta go and check on the chook and check out the drippin's for the possibility of making a gravy...
    Lol, I promised the Pudles a few years ago we would no longer do dress ups, they have been in silly Xmas ones, Easter ones and even rainbow ones ( hand made by me - took weeks) they won best dressed for that though, here is the trophy
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Lol, I promised the Pudles a few years ago we would no longer do dress ups, they have been in silly Xmas ones, Easter ones and even rainbow ones ( hand made by me - took weeks) they won best dressed for that though, here is the trophy
    Mwhahaha they are the bestus trophies ever
    fabricator4, DogMan, AllyP and 2 others like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Can you explain why most feminine pooch has three balls, while best dressed girl gets a skewer?

sent from my masticated yam
    DogMan, stylemessiah and AllyP like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Can you explain why most feminine pooch has three balls, while best dressed girl gets a skewer?

sent from my masticated yam
    Um no and it would make even less sense if you saw the outfits, but we loved the irony - will try and find a pic of the girls in costume
    DogMan, stylemessiah and rockmoose like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    Merry Christmas AVF

I am so full of food!!
    giruvian, Fatman and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular
    Merry Christmas all.

Just finished dinner at home, and Mrs. Schtoo is taking a large plate to the in-law's house. Roast beef, spuds, sweet spuds, cauliflower, garlic bread and that's about it. My usual worry about the roast was again unfounded as it turned out well, as did most everything else except I way overcooked the cauli.

Got an apple pie to finish things off when she gets back.

About as good as can be expected, this one's a sad Christmas for us.

Stu.

(Might push for Festivus from here on out. Christmas has lost it's lustre...)

AVF Regular
    Merry christmas everyone. Hope you all had an enjoyable one and more importantly a safe one. For the love of god or whoever you may believe in "drive safe for f@@ks sake".

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    giruvian, CMB, Fatman and 2 others like this.
    I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on AVF is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the AVF rules: http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum...ions-bans.html
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456