Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree1665Likes

Thread: AVF's Future ( or how NOT to celebrate a 5th Year Mod Anniversary )

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    lets not waste energy on a FlyingFox that brings in the State Emergency Service 56 times... to tell Ray or Jay there is a problem houston ! we kinda noticed and the peeps in charge are kinda doing their very best and... um.. they are supersonic submarines.. SO THERE !
    Bwahahahahahahaha.

Have I told you lately that I lub you...........
    gtadmin, Fatman, DocM and 3 others like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

emu
    AVF Regular
    Just keep me out of this, I had nothing to do with any farcebook posts.
    I told fab about the emergency forum I set up and told him I would hand the keys to FM if it was needed, I would just be a member like everyone else if it was used.

My intentions are good but it has been blown out of proportion
    mallee00, 1ynne, gurishka and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    OK I get the need to be prepared folks... I get "the sky is falling" too...

But stuff like this...

is BANG out of order !

IF anything happens with AVF that isnt sorted within a day or so an "official " announcement will be made via the mail service set up by Fab avf_contact_point@yahoo.com and it will be auto mailed to anyone subscribed to it

Because the DB cracks the shytes for an hour or three ISNT to assume AVF is dead and buried !!! (nor capitalise on it)

Cease with the melodrama and Rah Rah please folks , I understand it , but its not FIXING anything... Unless the aim is to drive people elsewhere ...

The pop-ups and other shyte is doing a good enough job on its own they dont need your help !

Would probably appreciate the poster also giving a heads up to whereever else the drama was posted with a correction ... that would be the "right" thing to do I would think ?

The intention "may" have been honourable .. but the ASSUMPTION of "facts" ( The biggest forum for vapers in Australia has been shut down due to malware and other infections ) and publishing them as gospel on facebook or other sites, is just simply .... crap
    Hey FM, wondering why you didn't black out that forums name too? it was clearly a fishing expedition
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    I told fab about the emergency forum I set up and told him I would hand the keys to FM if it was needed, I would just be a member like everyone else if it was used.

Hehe whats the view like from under the bus
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    probably more disturbing is the 5.59 posting on another site that says a lot but in particular I noticed ...
    In time, if the membership grew enough I would consult with them about setting up a Premium Members scheme, which would cost members, say ten bucks a year, for extra privileges like being able to change their title, extra editing time, extra conversation functionality and access to a private social forum. They would also be given voting rights on any major decisions affecting the future of the forum.
    but its ok I have been looking for the laughs to manage my issues
    Last edited by 1ynne; 07-01-18 at 08:05 PM.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Hey FM, wondering why you didn't black out that forums name too? it was clearly a fishing expedition
    Funny thing is that it is a totally new forum with no posts, FM would be the owner with the other 2 mods from here and I would have zero control.
    Considering I have another forum with lots of members I don't see how you could class my goodwill as fishing AllyP.
    Danny76 and SES56 like this.

Super Moderator

Yep no dramas about your earlier offer , but it seems someone has taken that on-board to create drama ( all over the place ... facebook ECF god knows who else where)

Through this whole thread there are discussed options for if something happens ... but using a simple DB incident to declare the lights are off and "howdy folks go here "

Makes a wee bit of a mockery of your intentions by someone else don't it?

We have Fabs auto service to notify people, its not up to ANYONE else to decide whats going on .. or as you see, we get precisely things like this going on

Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Didnt blank it out as its no longer a link ... if peeps want to take the effort to go there they can find it

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Hehe whats the view like from under the bus
    Seems to be happening over and over ... you think people would wake up?
    giruvian, gtadmin, DocM and 3 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Funny thing is that it is a totally new forum with no posts, FM would be the owner with the other 2 mods from here and I would have zero control.
    Considering I have another forum with lots of members I don't see how you could class my goodwill as fishing AllyP.
    Well if that is that case then please accept my apologies, it just looked that way considering your close connection to the person posting the fake news all over the place.
    I will butt now and and resume "play nice" behavior.
    giruvian, Fatman, DocM and 1 others like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    probably more disturbing is the 5.59 posting on another site that says a lot but in particular I noticed ...

but its ok I have been looking for the laughs to manage my issues
    Read that shit, fucking delusional
    Im going to create a disturbance in your mind.............Billy Thorpe

AVF Regular
    All I have to add to all this since we dont know anything new is manana

Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast