Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Like Tree2365Likes

Thread: AVF's Future ( or how NOT to celebrate a 5th Year Mod Anniversary )

AVF Regular
    Jeez, mention Easter and look what happens. You are forgetting the true meaning of it folks!
    Hollow chocolate eggs and a random verministic logistics system.
    Yours faithfully.
    Phil E. Styne.
    DogMan and emu like this.
    Cigarettes: One of the few things known that will kill you if used "as directed".

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

Super Moderator
    OK I will admit I thought twice before posting cos of the need to duck bottles and cans at me , but I mailed Jato about the DB being down on Sunday ... when I got back from Melb last night I had a reply in my inbox ... it basicaly said he was out of the country and would see if he could get someone here to look at it ( nothing much more nor less) ... which I presumed happened

However that brings to the fore the fact he is possibly not even aware of this topic, I did send him a link however in the wee early ours of the 28th Dec , as in after midnight of the same day it was posted

And no , I dont know when hes coming back , as in a date or whatever .. so the fairness in me dictates we wait a bit ... blunt the pitchforks and extinguish the flames

Sorry :/
    Last edited by Fatman; 09-01-18 at 05:31 PM.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    No need to apologise FM. Thanks for the update, good work and I hope the trip to the big smoke worked out splendidly for you.
    Watchya get huh?
    Cigarettes: One of the few things known that will kill you if used "as directed".

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    OK I will admit I thought twice before posting cos of the need to duck bottles and cans at me , but I mailed Jato about the DB being down on Sunday ... when I got back from Melb last night I had a reply in my inbox ... it basicaly said he was out of the country and would see if he could get someone here to look at it ( nothing much more nor less) ... which I presumed happened

However that brings to the fore the fact he is possibly not even aware of this topic, I did send him a link however in the wee early ours of the 28th Dec , as in after midnight of the same day it was posted

And no , I dont know when hes coming back , as in a date or whatever .. so the fairness in me dictates we wait a bit ... blunt the pitchforks and extinguish the flames

So he'll hand over the keys to someone he trusts?
    stylemessiah likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by laurie9300 View Post
    So he'll hand over the keys to someone he trusts?
    I have no more info than what I shared, I am assuming the db thing was just a reset situation (?)..... could have simply contacted the site host ?
    DogMan and Danny76 like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    No need to apologise FM. Thanks for the update, good work and I hope the trip to the big smoke worked out splendidly for you.
    Watchya get huh?
    hint .... head over to the pets thread and scroll back a tad
    DogMan, DocM and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular

Good call......

</flamethrower>
    Fatman and emu like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular

Well, let's see how it will go.... But I can't say I have my hopes up...
    Fatman and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Just learned tha "AVF id dead" has made it onto bbs
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Just learned tha "AVF id dead" has made it onto bbs
    IDK what bbs is

but

distinct lack of pineapple today, i thought i won it
    stylemessiah likes this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity