Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Like Tree2365Likes

Thread: AVF's Future ( or how NOT to celebrate a 5th Year Mod Anniversary )

AVF Regular
    the rooster needs to avoid magnets !

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Im old fashioned.. but in my simple mind... respect is earned... and Ingrid, Simon and Graham have earned our respect hands down.. every day and in every way..

but.. an admin, that refuses to address concerns of a forum, in any way, for a month.. and that takes advantage of such good people volunteering their time, effort, knowledge and experience,... to do good things,..

kinda defies logic, reason and trust.

Super Moderator
    I have resigned from the position of Super Moderator ... but of course that may take a bit of time to be enacted.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    A Like .. is not right for that post GT.. not even a lil bit.. pls dont leave us !

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    I have resigned from the position of Super Moderator ... but of course that may take a bit of time to be enacted.
    I am proud to know you and call you a friend. Thank you

I don't have the words but you know what I mean
    giruvian, gtadmin, DocM and 2 others like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Super Moderator
    Prepare to be swamped by spam ads folks ... GT has done the lions share of banishing them quickly and effectively .... I know Ingrid feels the same , as do I about the state of things ... you will not be alone in this action I feel ...

I really dont want to keep this going without the full partnership of the "terrible trio" .... just know I have always had, and continue to have, massive respect for you both
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

LNB
    AVF Regular
    I don't want to see you give up being a mod gt but its your call mate, all 3 of you have been brilliant and yourself and ingrid have only banned me once or twice where the big fella got ban happy with me, lost count the times he gave me a holiday.
    Should we stay here and i really hope we do, I'd really hope you stay as a mod gt. If we move, I'll go wherever you 3 mods decide...thats if you want me there, I'm sure the big fella has had an enough of me...

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    I don't want to see you give up being a mod gt but its your call mate, all 3 of you have been brilliant and yourself and ingrid have only banned me once or twice where the big fella got ban happy with me, lost count the times he gave me a holiday.
    Should we stay here and i really hope we do, I'd really hope you stay as a mod gt. If we move, I'll go wherever you 3 mods decide...thats if you want me there, I'm sure the big fella has had an enough of me...
    Ahhh stop with the self pity charade .... you're a pain in the arse , but a loveable rogue
    I can relate on both points
    Crisscross, LNB, DocM and 3 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    you're a pain in the arse
    You have a way with words big fella...so eloquent...brings a tear to my eye...

Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast