Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Like Tree2306Likes

Thread: AVF's Future ( or how NOT to celebrate a 5th Year Mod Anniversary )

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    Thats about right lynne. Rebel asked what now and I think that time has run out. I have spent a wonderful 6 years here and we have all shared so much. Its sad but inevitable in the current climate.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    You have a way with words big fella...so eloquent...brings a tear to my eye...
    typical .. quote the negative without acknowledging the positive :P

Crisscross, LNB and DocM like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Thats about right lynne. Rebel asked what now and I think that time has run out. I have spent a wonderful 6 years here and we have all shared so much. Its sad but inevitable in the current climate.
    What do you mean xx are we going to lose the forum here..?

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    typical .. quote the negative without acknowledging the positive :P

Imagine moving to a new forum...people would think the big fella and myself had been friends for years....all that history of me being a right c*nt would be lost...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    What do you mean xx are we going to lose the forum here..?
    we lost the forum along time ago bro.

Death by a thousand cuts, GT quitting just means we hit an artery wont be long now.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    I don't want to see you give up being a mod gt but its your call mate, all 3 of you have been brilliant and yourself and ingrid have only banned me once or twice where the big fella got ban happy with me, lost count the times he gave me a holiday.
    Should we stay here and i really hope we do, I'd really hope you stay as a mod gt. If we move, I'll go wherever you 3 mods decide...thats if you want me there, I'm sure the big fella has had an enough of me...
    You're what is known as colourful LNB lol Life would be boring without colour
    Fatman, LNB, DocM and 3 others like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    we lost the forum along time ago bro.

Death by a thousand cuts, GT quitting just means we hit an artery wont be long now.
    I have strongly supported AVF - the forum and its people for so long that I had the faint glimmer of hope that it might be fixed. In real life I would not have been any where close to accepting the lack of respect shown to the mods by Admin over such a long time. Genuine people who have voluntarily worked tirelessly to keep the place running for someone else.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    You're what is known as colourful LNB lol Life would be boring without colour
    Cheers mate...i know I've pissed you off a few times about one specific incident and I'll say now that you've been very fair, even if i didnt think that at the time mate.

AVF Regular
    But I haven't finished annoying you and making you growl yet -_-

You cant expect me just to go out and find a new lifes mission just like that !!!!

Cant we all just make a new home elsewhere even if just temporary and see how it goes ?

Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    I have resigned from the position of Super Moderator ... but of course that may take a bit of time to be enacted.
    Shut up and be grateful that people are working behind the scenes with medical groups in order to medicalize vaping so that you cant DIY
    and dont ask any freaking questions about the low levels asked for by other groups - its for YOUR own good and future vapers don't deserve the opportunities you had cause lets face it - They have smaller brains than you

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

Super Moderator
    Just because I have resigned the position doesn't mean that AVF is going to disappear or anything (AFAIK), and I'll still remain a member here, same as I am still a member at ECF, VU, Vaping Blips, UKVaper etc whilst being a mod here. It's just time.
    Crisscross, Fatman, rodbam and 3 others like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast