Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Like Tree2306Likes

Thread: AVF's Future ( or how NOT to celebrate a 5th Year Mod Anniversary )

AVF Regular
    ┏༼ ◉ ╭╮ ◉༽┓

Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Just because I have resigned the position doesn't mean that AVF is going to disappear or anything (AFAIK), and I'll still remain a member here, same as I am still a member at ECF, VU, Vaping Blips, UKVaper etc whilst being a mod here. It's just time.
    Crisscross and FXVaper like this.
    Shut up and be grateful that people are working behind the scenes with medical groups in order to medicalize vaping so that you cant DIY
    and dont ask any freaking questions about the low levels asked for by other groups - its for YOUR own good and future vapers don't deserve the opportunities you had cause lets face it - They have smaller brains than you

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    Yeah ! and when I called you Mr S P ... that was Mr Smarty Pants.. not Mr Sh*twhydontyouresignnow Please

I enjoy taking time to actually drop as deeply as possible into stillness, into whatever is unfolding in the present moment.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    Yeah ! and when I called you Mr S P ... that was Mr Smarty Pants.. not Mr Sh*twhydontyouresignnow Please
    Ha ha ha ...
    Crisscross likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    I assume that everyone has subscribed to fab's emergency email alert system
    rodbam and AllyP like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    What email alert??

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    I have resigned from the position of Super Moderator ... but of course that may take a bit of time to be enacted.
    I thank you for your service gt! Whatever happens, the place ain't gonna be the same.......

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Fab set up an email alert.. when things go really pear shaped...

Chris Robinson <avf_contact_point@yahoo.com>

I enjoy taking time to actually drop as deeply as possible into stillness, into whatever is unfolding in the present moment.

AVF Regular
    *Sighs .. I suppose someone should ask it cause alot of us are wondering even if not saying it openly.. so i'll do it

Fatman and Giruvian - I know that GT says that AVF wont be going anywhere and he still plans on being a member- but the place is alot to take on for only two people (tired ones at that with very little power)

So wondering what your plans are now if any regarding AVF?

(sorry to put you on the spot like this )
    Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 28-01-18 at 08:34 PM.
    Shut up and be grateful that people are working behind the scenes with medical groups in order to medicalize vaping so that you cant DIY
    and dont ask any freaking questions about the low levels asked for by other groups - its for YOUR own good and future vapers don't deserve the opportunities you had cause lets face it - They have smaller brains than you

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    *Sighs .. I suppose someone should ask it cause alot of us are wondering even if not saying it openly.. so i'll do it

Fatman and Giruvian - I know that GT says that AVF wont be going anywhere and he still plans on being a member- but the place is alot to take on for only two people (tired ones at that with very little power)

So wondering what your plans are now if any regarding AVF?

(sorry to put you on the spot like this )
    Be patient little one .. its coming ( spot/putting achieved )
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    What do you mean xx are we going to lose the forum here..?
    ( ok note to readers .. I have had this open a long long time while GT Ingrid and I discuss lol )

That is up to Jato ... but as amply demonstrated by GT ... he's had enough , and Ingrid and I are very close ... I personally will give it til tomorrow for the weekend fix window to vapourise and then sadly I will have to consider doing the same ... I think I still have enough heart in me to maybe clear the spam now and then as a service to past members for a while (maybe) but sadly if the weekend passes without the fixes happening then I will probably have to cash in my chips as well ... we LOVE AVF and all it has been , but its just unworkable and frustrating for us ... it has been YEARS without concerns being addressed sadly .

I really hope AVF does get fixed this weekend , but sadly without GT and Ingrid by my side it just wont be right for me either
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast