Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Vendor Posts

  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whyalla, SA
    Posts
    14,346

    Vendor Posts

    If you wish to remove vendors posts from your "Activity Stream", the easiest way for you to take control is to go to your ignore list, and add the vendors to it. http://forums.aussievapers.com/profi...?do=ignorelist

    Health Cabin Support
    EfunTop
    Gearbest
    garden
    Frank Lee
    Jason Vaporl
    Miller
    Pheric
    Urvapin
    Heaven Gifts

    I have added HG to the list for completeness, but in reality they do the right thing by us 99% of the time. Add or remove as you see fit.

    Additional, if you don't bump their threads by posting in them, they may get the hint.


    If you wish to remove vendors from the "New Posts" menu item, use this search string and save it as a browser favourite Search Results - AussieVapers | The original Australian e-cigarette community

    This brings up all modified threads for the previous 24 hours, minus threads from *most vendors
    giruvian, Tara, fixit and 1 others like this.
    Started vaping 28th October 2011

    The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.




    Please read these rules

    Read about signatures too

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,680
    they still show, gt
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whyalla, SA
    Posts
    14,346
    Bugger, which bit Doggie?


    I did test Health Cabin on ignore, and I know the New Threads one works
    Started vaping 28th October 2011

    The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.




    Please read these rules

    Read about signatures too

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,680


    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whyalla, SA
    Posts
    14,346
    That's strange, it works for me (using Chrome as the browser, although that shouldn't make any difference)
    DogMan likes this.
    Started vaping 28th October 2011

    The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.




    Please read these rules

    Read about signatures too

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,680
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    That's strange, it works for me (using Chrome as the browser, although that shouldn't make any difference)
    maybe i need to log out then in?

    but i'd rather not
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whyalla, SA
    Posts
    14,346
    I didn't mate, I never log out ... I didn't even close the browser, just modified my ignorelist and refreshed the Activity Stream and they were gone (although I will need to revert my list for overseeing stuffs). I already have the "New Threads" one as a menuitem as I use that for borking spam threads.
    DogMan likes this.
    Started vaping 28th October 2011

    The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.




    Please read these rules

    Read about signatures too

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    1,398
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post


    That DocM goose gets a big run too GT!
    Fatman and 1ynne like this.
    If you don't have a destination, buy a houseboat, you can't get lost and you are always at home.

    Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

  9. #9
    CMB
    CMB is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SW WA
    Posts
    4,209
    You could always force some "technical difficulties" by changing their passwords
    Fatman likes this.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    If you wish to remove vendors posts from your "Activity Stream", the easiest way for you to take control is to go to your ignore list, and add the vendors to it. http://forums.aussievapers.com/profi...?do=ignorelist

    Health Cabin Support
    EfunTop
    Gearbest
    garden
    Frank Lee
    Jason Vaporl
    Miller
    Pheric
    Urvapin
    Heaven Gifts

    I have added HG to the list for completeness, but in reality they do the right thing by us 99% of the time. Add or remove as you see fit.

    Additional, if you don't bump their threads by posting in them, they may get the hint.


    If you wish to remove vendors from the "New Posts" menu item, use this search string and save it as a browser favourite Search Results - AussieVapers | The original Australian e-cigarette community

    This brings up all modified threads for the previous 24 hours, minus threads from *most vendors
    HG is the only company that i would give kudos to on our forum.
    They are continually providing prizes/ donations to our members hence i think they are the only company on avf that dont take the piss.
    As for the rest of the list well piss em off or charge em for thier continual spam/advertising.

    My rant could go on and on but ive been thier and done that months ago and got told if u dont like it find a new forum.

    But hey maybe some others have woken up and smelled the bacon.
    Sry gt definitely not aimed at u. U mods do a great job.




    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Sry
    Last edited by Danny76; 13-01-18 at 12:26 AM.
    DocM and emu like this.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 11:04 PM.