Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: This website vulnerabilities and approx 95% use of CPU resources.

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,721

    This website vulnerabilities and approx 95% use of CPU resources.

    Whilst investigating why Chrome is using close to 100% of my CPU I realised it stopped when I closed the tab to this website.

    This is the server for Aussievapers, check out how many vulnerabilities it is open to in its current state of *cough* "maintenance".

    https://www.shodan.io/host/45.33.49.193

    This was bad enough:
    https://publicdbhost.dmca.gripe/rand...om-vb-2017.txt

    And that was a year ago.

    Jato, lift your game.
    DocM and 1ynne like this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,721
    Malware found on javascript file: h t t p://forums.aussievapers.com/clientscript/yui/yuiloader-dom-event/yuiloader-dom-event.js?v=424 [malware.generic_jsobfuscator?1.2]

    Malware found on javascript file: h t t p://forums.aussievapers.com/clientscript/vbulletin-core.js?v=424 [malware.generic_jsobfuscator?1.2]

    Malware found on javascript file: h t t p://forums.aussievapers.com/clientscript/vbulletin_md5.js?v=424 [malware.generic_jsobfuscator?1.2]
    DocM, 1ynne and monts_mys like this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Southern Vales, SA
    Posts
    3,146
    It's a sad state of affairs for any newbies looking for info. I will only visit here through Crapatalk now.

    Over at the new house, although we have to put up with the idiosyncrasies of proboards, it is clean, safe and troublefree.

    Just such a shame to not have the enormous wealth of information that we have here.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    DocM and 1ynne like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

    Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    2,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzm View Post
    Whilst investigating why Chrome is using close to 100% of my CPU I realised it stopped when I closed the tab to this website.

    This is the server for Aussievapers, check out how many vulnerabilities it is open to in its current state of *cough* "maintenance".

    https://www.shodan.io/host/45.33.49.193

    This was bad enough:
    https://publicdbhost.dmca.gripe/rand...om-vb-2017.txt

    And that was a year ago.

    Jato, lift your game.
    I'm afraid that it has been "Game, Set & Match" for Jato & AVF for a while now. It is a pity.
    When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.

    Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

  5. #5
    CMB
    CMB is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SW WA
    Posts
    4,336
    Yes it is a shame.

    The Dogman and AllyP show, aside from being on Potatoboards is as boring as batshit.

    Like groundhog day with the same old bullshit and groupthink looping over and over...kinda like elevator music.

    Jato et al have written the book on how to **** a good community.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    2,215
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Yes it is a shame.

    The Dogman and AllyP show, aside from being on Potatoboards is as boring as batshit.

    Like groundhog day with the same old bullshit and groupthink looping over and over...kinda like elevator music.

    Jato et al have written the book on how to **** a good community.
    Well said CMB! Reminiscent of the pre digital days of the phone service, where you'd get a crossed line occasionally. Clique go the shears sport. Oooooh! I'm having a thought bubble.........I must post it somewhere.
    1ynne likes this.
    When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.

    Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    victoria
    Posts
    5,963
    Who people are still alive and stuff here!


    *mind blown but I like it in a I had my first cigarette in over a year and I nearly fell over with the headspin kind away but omg I am soo not doing this again its bad .. wheres my f*cking vape and why does my mouth taste like sh*t? and ok- the headspin was pretty good so maybe once in a while but never buy my own blah cause I dont trust myself .. kinda way

    In short its nice to see people still drop in )
    Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 23-10-18 at 02:37 PM.
    DocM and 1ynne like this.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
    "How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland






    Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs











  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    2,215
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Who people are still alive and stuff here!


    *mind blown but I like it in a I had my first cigarette in over a year and I nearly fell over with the headspin kind away but omg I am soo not doing this again its bad .. wheres my f*cking vape and why does my mouth taste like sh*t? and ok- the headspin was pretty good so maybe once in a while but never buy my own blah cause I dont trust myself .. kinda way

    In short its nice to see people still drop in )
    Good to see you too Reb!
    When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.

    Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,887
    ***waves***
    ****smiles****
    ***nods****


    Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    2,215
    ^^^^^ All the tall dark & handsome returneth^^^^^^^^^^
    We aint afraid of no trojans!
    I aint even Greek.
    When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.

    Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 02:00 PM.